Eccie VIP!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2298514

Well...i don't know how cb finds these threads so damn fast but......

yep and also has a thread called "Let the threads die"

How ironic heh....
Slit did you not get the shine invite NOW that's just rude
Well i invite you to a party...wait i dont party!

how about heh.....
Slit did you not get the shine invite NOW that's just rude
Well i invite you to a party...wait i dont party!

how about heh..... Originally Posted by Cendell M
C'mo, I acduali thought about seein you at one point and sometimes I do ged wet dreams thankin about Dem purty toes. This shit is fun. Well I have fun. I really don't understand all the fuz. I freely say I don't have as much money as most these cats here. I don't give a fuck. I like me, don't steal, Rob, stay in my lane. Simple. If you'll had my joy dis whole world would be solved of itz problems overnight.
C'mo, I acduali thought about seein you at one point and sometimes I do ged wet dreams thankin about Dem purty toes. This shit is fun. Well I have fun. I really don't understand all the fuz. I freely say I don't have as much money as most these cats here. I don't give a fuck. I like me, don't steal, Rob, stay in my lane. Simple. If you'll had my joy dis whole world would be solved of itz problems overnight. Originally Posted by shinepro
It's not about making a "fuzz" it's because every time we see a thread on CO-ED 75% of the time the OP is you. CO-ED is tough, so if you get your feelings hurt to the reactions of the members then common sense says you would refrain from posting on CO-ED. Those are just my thoughts. Take it how you will, you can type your insults if you'd like, but you take things WAY too seriously for "someone that just wants to have fun." It's a hooker board, don't spam the board with nonsense, and no one will know you exist. Now, that's easy!
C'mo, I acduali thought about seein you at one point and sometimes I do ged wet dreams thankin about Dem purty toes. This shit is fun. Well I have fun. I really don't understand all the fuz. I freely say I don't have as much money as most these cats here. I don't give a fuck. I like me, don't steal, Rob, stay in my lane. Simple. If you'll had my joy dis whole world would be solved of itz problems overnight. Originally Posted by shinepro
O shine really it poking at you cuz yes the threads are wayyyyyy to much they are most yours but im really nice just joshing around i don't even know you,i got enough drama im trying to chill and just be sarcastically funny!

But i dont even know about who you are i dont think this is shine i think its ah s m h feel ma< spelled fo yo fun!!

and contrary to rumours with no substance to talik of my business like they watch i dont BB,and you made an open thread about that. Yes ppl do it not I but we all see same peeps UITB

I just don't want to know i SS THATS ME

You alright now? Im just having fun too!
I foooking don't understand you're angst against me. I've never said a disparaging word against you ever. Most times I don't even respond to you. Originally Posted by shinepro
^^^Are you keeping up with what you're saying? HMMM (but you wanted to see me)ummmmm
What does VIP to shiney? Making it rain with $4$? Originally Posted by pyramider
IM guessing as he stated BROKE (bruke af) hell i don't know what even BBCR is how the F should i know what something is to shine (being sarcastically funny now )
^LOL
See shine sweetie this right here is why people are getting aggravated (spamming EVERYWHERE SWEETHEART)

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060435642

EDIT: In the words of shinebaby "Let YOUR threads die" PLEASE,have a pleasant day !