Taking time off

I give it 2 months.
Take care and best of luck I'm your biggest fan.
Take care doll.
I give it 2 months. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Seriously, who gives a fuck?
She brought you out instead of observing? Interesting.

I'm always getting you mandles mixed up.
CSB,

All of us with at least 50% sanity need some "decompression" time off from the "action."

Glad I am you plan to hang around and keep the folks a bit more honest -- it's almost impossible, but otoh at least they might look their shoulders once in a while.

= = = =

ya know, almost a cryin' shame there are no dislike buttons hereabouts.

ijs
Has this "time off" been approved by tree top yet??
If so good luck........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes.

Claire has earned good for me since she signed on and as promised I gave her an unsupervised pass after her 90 day probation period.
Love ❤️ your mouth.... xoxo
You will be missed. I'm my two years of lurking, you were one of my ATFs...good luck to you.
Glad you're still posting. You're my favorite poster on the Austin forum; just wish I wasn't 2.5 hours away.
Good for you Claire. We only met once but you seemed to have your head screwed on right (pardon the pun). Sometimes a person really needs to step away from their routine and replenish their energies. Take care of yourself.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2018, 10:19 AM

Stay safe and take care in whatever you do with your time off. It is nice to see a lot of positive wishes from folks.

[And not unexpected to see the same few jerks feel obliged to make asses of themselves as usual.]
Good luck, Claire...we sadly never met, but I wish you the best.

[And not unexpected to see the same few jerks feel obliged to make asses of themselves as usual.]
Originally Posted by Old-T

I had to rtm that one since you love to do that yourself.

Good luck Clair!