Glad to see Eccie back but...

Why hello there dear! I didn't know if you would be active today lol. Happy father's day and I'm ready for them to be up and going as well. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Well thank you ma’am !! I’ve been checking in every few hours this past week in anticipation of our home coming back.
Well I do have a lot of pent up frustration and I'm behind on my soul quota. My gypsy soul is ready to travel!! Maybe there might be some incentives to make me head that way lol. Originally Posted by Cassie107
You just can't go wrong with Cassie. Such a warm, sweet, funny and caring lady. Not to mention her incredible ability yo curl your toes.....
You just can't go wrong with Cassie. Such a warm, sweet, funny and caring lady. Not to mention her incredible ability yo curl your toes..... Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Awe you are too kind luv. I enjoy my time and conversations with you as well. I enjoy making friendships that are genuine and last.
Come see the Alamo while you are out on the road. Lots to see and guys to do ����
Hey Cassie.. Im sure they will have our neck of the woods back soon.. Lets hope so anyway..
Come see the Alamo while you are out on the road. Lots to see and guys to do ���� Originally Posted by Exithere
I will definitely keep that in mind lol
Hey Cassie.. Im sure they will have our neck of the woods back soon.. Lets hope so anyway.. Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Oh babe I sure hope so. I miss our Mississippi board alot. Of course I miss our neighboring states as well since I was active there as well. I'm glad I met different people through my travels. It has helped some during this time but I'm ready for all my friends back. Coffee and Eccie is how I've started my days for awhile now. Anyhow, I plan on being down in Biloxi next week.
Cassie any place you "invade" would be the friendliest and sexiest of takeovers. Safe travels.
Thank you very much dear.