What did you do on your ECCIE spring vacation?

And as far as the break...I found it quite refreshing to know that I had done something good along the way as far as building bridges and making connections with the proper peeps...On top of moving and getting settled into the new place, I've added some interesting tools in the play area such as the Fuck swing and light show. Plenty to get into or out of! lol
And took the time to do some traveling...made my way out to the east coast for a Jersey and DC adventure and just got back from Vegas excursion. Life is good in the Cougar world Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty
This makes me smile :-)

Happy for you woman!!!
I did nothing.

I’m such an infrequent hobbiest, the blackout put a damper on my playtime.

I did get a new job that makes my schedule a little more stable/ predicable and I’m almost done with my personal training certificate.

Might be time to help each other out?!?? Lol.
Got some new tits, started a civilian job, and played mostly with old friends and a couple new ones.
Not much hobbying with new job and travel. On again-off again bs with SO. Lost contact with some of my favs here...ghosted really. Hope everyone is ok, hoping to reconnect with a few.
I’d love to play with you if you gave me a chance.
I’d love to play with you if you gave me a chance. Originally Posted by Tx4life
I hope you're not talking to me.
Did a lot of practicing and got even greater at my masturbating skills....ahhh
Been working on this business plan, work, and taking care of my family and expanding my horizon and learning new places here in San Antonio. That's my vacation.
I watched some paint dry and some grass grow.
I was working with dogs, literally..
I saw the strangest things. Sunshine, Blue Skies, Clouds, Trees, grass, Colors of all the spectrums. Who would've known there were other light spectrums than flourescant, LED, hotel room lighting, and the glow of a laptop, desktop, and tablet screen.

I saw my wallet and bank account grow like a proud papa watching his offspring growing like a weed.

I travelled, ate out at restaurants, went to the movies and had money for gas as prices have risen.

When I looked at guys and gals in public places I didn't wonder what their handles might be and what they might want for an hour of time.

I lived Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
That is quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever read on this site in all of my 6+ years being here.
Met a lot of UTR ladies that came out from under a rock! IN THE REAL WORLD! It was like back in the day before everyone had smartphones and we had to physically speak lol, and of course my usuals, gents it pays to be nice to these ladies.

Also found out San Antonio strip clubs are trash lol
  • JRod2
  • 06-30-2018, 12:31 PM
On the client side, this is supposed to be FUN and just a SUPPLEMENT to a happy life. I hope some of you guys took the distance to stop making the hobby your entire world. Stay safe and happy hobbying! Originally Posted by SA Angel

Angel, this comment of yours struck a nerve. What originally started as a fun hobby became addicting in 2017 for me. Went from hobbying 2-3 times a year prior to 2016 to once every few weeks once I joined ECCIE. The pattern increased to once a week and eventually a minimum of twice a week by the time ECCIE went down.

This vacation from ECCIE managed to put things in perspective; mainly the fact that I was getting carried away on the spending. Through networking I managed to meet and play with two gorgeous UTR spinners whom I saw a few times during the outage. Those babes are mainly out of the picture now since kids are home for the summer.

With things back to normal on ECCIE, I continue to hobby once or twice a month.
My ATF, although an UTR, continued and continues to be there so most of my longer than hour visits continue to be with her. The spending has been drastically reduced and now that I've got things in perspective, I'm not jumping in on the action unless someone very intriguing comes along.
With things back to normal on ECCIE.....I'm not jumping in on the action unless someone very intriguing comes along. Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin

Well said!
Well said! Originally Posted by tpepsi

Unfortunately ECCIE Lite won't be the same as the original.

IJS

SF