STD? No BBJ, NO Discount!

Only if the doc doesn't burn something else off and you out indefinitly!!
From the provider's perspective, I'm surprised she went ahead and even gave the guy a CBJ. She should have refused service and returned the donation.

As for the guy, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt (probably a huge stretch on my behalf). Did he even know he had warts? I don't think any of us can truly judge. Hey, he might be as naive as I am when it comes to that kinda stuff. BTW, I'm probably the most naive guy when it comes to certain sexual issues other than part A goes into parts B, C or D Now when it comes to health issues I'm aware of, I will never put a potential provider at risk. There has been many I time I've wanted to play but have postponed due to a cold or allergies. I do this for several reasons. First, I don't want to expose the provider to anything I have that could make her sick. Second, if I'm not at my peak health wise, I'm not going to be at my peak in the sexual performance category as well. Why go through with a date when the end result is going to be less than satisfying.
Oh hell no! If he's not going to be upfront before the date, or even broach it as he's getting undressed, I think that you did just fine. He could have asked why he wasn't getting a BBBJ so that's not your issue.

I cannot believe he tried to get a discount!

Seriously. I'm sitting here agog.

I'm glad you stood your ground though.
Genital warts can be removed. I would never think to see a provider or any one with them. Go to the doctor and get them burned off. Eight weeks later you’re back in business. Then stay away from the dam source! Discount shit, how about hazard pay and or your a dumb ass, gratuity! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most people already have HPV and don't know it. Generally the warts appear when your immune system is compromised. Yes, you should have them removed if you develop them. As the cdc stated once you have it you have it. Some people get HPV and don't develop the warts until months sometimes years later. Truth be told a lady could be doing a bbbj on a guy with no visible sign of genital warts and the guy could have HPV. The risk is getting mouth / throat cancer later on. Since there are so many things that can cause bumps on the genital areas, only a qualified doctor and testing can determine what those bumps are really a symptom of.
Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I really expected to take a clobbering over this one. I felt it was important enough of an issue however, that it was worth the risk. You reaffirmed my motto, "listen to your instincts, Aka: your BFF" which I believe is what I should have done to begin with.

Having been in the biz for more than a decade (STD Free) I am surprised & fortunate that I have failed to encounter anything like this before. I did excuse myself to the restroom & wash & sanitize my hands once I discovered the situation. I keep a variety of condoms on hand, & used a very thick latex cover. I also get tested monthly BTW as I am aware any STD can go undetected, & protection is not a guarantee. Additionally, I repeated the sanitation process immediately after his departure.

Again, your thoughtful, caring responses, & opinions are sincerely appreciated. I think I'm gonna love being a member of ECCIE! Safe wishes to all!
Only if the doc doesn't burn something else off and you out indefinitly!! Originally Posted by shorty
Come on shorty.... cut us some "SLACK!"
You did the right thing. That guy has a lot of gall though. Hell I won't see a provider if I had a Bee sting on my shoulder. Here this guy shows up with his "Dick" looking like a French Tickler, lol. Nervie Bastard.
No discount deserved ,I would have asked him to leave that because of
(this) I can not continue the session.

Am sorry you experienced such an uncomfortable encounter..
Best of Luck
Safire Sweet
Most people already have HPV and don't know it. Generally the warts appear when your immune system is compromised. Yes, you should have them removed if you develop them. As the cdc stated once you have it you have it. Some people get HPV and don't develop the warts until months sometimes years later. Truth be told a lady could be doing a bbbj on a guy with no visible sign of genital warts and the guy could have HPV. The risk is getting mouth / throat cancer later on. Since there are so many things that can cause bumps on the genital areas, only a qualified doctor and testing can determine what those bumps are really a symptom of. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Absolutely correct! Risk management is extremely important. I think the nominal risks offset the rewards. No doubt I'll die from some provider screwing the shit out of me! I'm ok with that. At my funeral.. if your there, you will here just one thing, "LUCKY BASTARD!"
so you guys are all incensed about gentile warts....hahaha - sorry, couldn't resist Originally Posted by Bobave
Geez Bob, even I passed on that one and I don't usually show any restraint!!
I would have asked him to leave. If he couldnt be upfront and tell you what he had and is willing to put you at risk with that what else is he keeping from you?
All I can say is that's fucking gross. The guy should shut it down until he has himself fixed and safe
I would've turned him away the moment I saw the STD. In your case I think you acted appropriately. &So what? A pissed off john that he couldn't spread his herpes to the world? lol bfd
to me, anyone with active STD issues should be offlimits.

its your safety, livelihood and financial baseline. i would give that job a hearty.... WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA, there hoss.

please be aware that the risk of transmitting or having other serious STD's or diseases is increased dramatically when the Patient Zero has less benign issues at hand.

Herpes, GW and more threatening pathogens such as Gonorrehea and Syphyllis are the equivalent to "leaving the Barn door open" in the pathogen farm.
I'm sorry I would have turned him away. I might have asked him for something just for wasting my time when I could have booked someone else, especially if he got snippy with me. Yuck.

I think you should have turned him away. How dare he risk you & everyone else in hobbying with active warts.

Since you went ahead with the date, he doesn't get a discount. He knows the donation amount when he books. And YMMV is pretty standard. Given the situation, he shouldn't have expect the BBBJ. Covered was the most he should have expected. You could have given him a discount w/ a HJ. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005