Soon to be Banned

I have 17 little silver stars by my handle. How many little silver stars do i have to get to get banned? So i can make other arrangements soon Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
It doesn't take any for some offenses..... But the system auto-bans you for 90 days when you get to 25.... Counter resets upon your return.

since it is assumed that most people create their new handle immediately after getting banned you may want to get it created and seasoned a little before this one gets banned. No need to make it too easy for them.
Yea that’s what I thought the OP meant....that he was going to make another handle to stick around if/when this one is banned
It doesn't take any for some offenses..... But the system auto-bans you for 90 days when you get to 25.... Counter resets upon your return.

since it is assumed that most people create their new handle immediately after getting banned you may want to get it created and seasoned a little before this one gets banned. No need to make it too easy for them. Originally Posted by Whispers
LOL! Love the voice of experience
I like JP's post. Very funny guy!
Still hanging in there
I wonder if the mods took into consideration how many more Humpty's they were going to create with the new rules Originally Posted by Kickrocks

The rules are not new, they are finally being enforced equally amongst all members as opposed to being enforced on some and not on others.
Rip Mr Kite, you will be missed.
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Why miss him? I am sure he is already back.

He got what he wanted, so rejoice for him/her.
Think you got him mixed up JP. I thought the shit he wrote was funny, that's all.
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2018, 03:07 PM
No, not confused. I felt they were both of like mind. Maybe even a contest--who knows?
I dont even feel like arguing today, little under the weather as they say, so you win the internet today!
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Arguing? Come now, that was far from "arguing".

Hope you feel better quickly.
Arguing? Come now, that was far from "arguing".

Hope you feel better quickly.
Originally Posted by Old-T
See there. Tee does have a heart......
Thanks T