What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

As a matter of fact, I encourage everyone to wear condoms at all waking hours, morning until bedtime. There's just no such thing as being too safe. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Just make sure to take it off before you take a whiz, or you might have a water balloon hanging from your cawk. Heh Heh.
HD can you please provide a list of ladies you have seen so I can make a list of ladies to stay away from. How about the ladies that are second removed? Oh shit that means all ladies in Austin are a no go. Sorry ladies because of this post I am out. Originally Posted by Samcro84
There are not a lot of choices you would have available if you COULD compile an accurate list of the prostitutes that bareback clients.

Keep deceiving yourself if it helps though.
...... Sorry ladies because of this post I am out. Originally Posted by Samcro84
And a quick look of your list of reviews indicates you have seen more than a few that have been known to bareback others.

So.... I can understand your getting out.

Remember to test often....
Lmao you definitely would not get your money back from me if you asked for bareback. And id make sure your out my damn door for trying to take the donation back. Especially if the session has started.
To me is this even an issue? Why would you not want to use a rubber? Safe play is the best way!
To me is this even an issue? Why would you not want to use a rubber? Safe play is the best way! Originally Posted by Giggity411
Claire!
Claire! Originally Posted by Little Monster
???
Am I the only one shocked to see Humpty posting with his original handle? How long has it been? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Some say if you chant "Humpty Dumpty" three times in the dark, you get a massive boner and the overwhelming desire to take a crap in the sink of the Rundberg HEB.
Maybe his washing machine is broken!

LOL!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8473486.html
I sit here drinking my morning coffee as I read this thread. I immediately went and put on a condom to show solidarity and advocacy for protected sex.

As a matter of fact, I encourage everyone to wear condoms at all waking hours, morning until bedtime. There's just no such thing as being too safe. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Lmfao
Great example as to why all providers should research what clients post on eccie ... So you know who NOT to see.
^^ agree
Great example as to why all providers should research what clients post on eccie ... So you know who NOT to see. Originally Posted by Shelby Nicole

Don't think he searches the weekly updates for ladies, he likes the street scene, so I think you're ok.
Lmao you definitely would not get your money back from me if you asked for bareback. And id make sure your out my damn door for trying to take the donation back. Especially if the session has started. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I suspect that at half of Austin just shortened their TDL by one.

So OP, did you get the down low PMs you were hoping for from the ladies trying to make rent by Friday?
condoms are for pussies
only a dick would wear one