Bairai2018 no show

I've still got a lot to learn. Thankful people like P took me under their wings before I got myself into serious trouble. Originally Posted by RaginCajunMan

sweet x

it’s always good when we look out for each other

Absolute most important advice I've ever received in the hobby. Seeking ~P saved me hundreds of dollars, and possibly my life.

From now on, I will not see any woman I haven't talked to on the phone first. Not text, not email, not PM. On the phone.

Also, guys, it's my understanding that providers get a lot of folks who waste their time. If you call, and you're respectful (with time and tone), my guess is you'll be taken a lot more seriously AND be more confident you're not texting Al Bundy.

Thankful people like P took me under their wings before I got myself into serious trouble. Originally Posted by RaginCajunMan
Thank you. Hugs!
Yea..
Kneel to p ..lol
Thanks. I have not heard from her at all. If she didn’t want to meet because I had to break our date before she should have said that. Instead she decided to intentionally let me sit in parking lot. I ended up with Raquel69. We have known each other for several years and never leaves you disappointed. Originally Posted by neglecedpole

Yep.. well thats cause yall book over there then some accident.. zome wifey bullshit..
Meh.. we dont bother..
Ya gotta get 12 confirmed to make 3 pay off..
Duh.
B.r suks..

So STOP ASKING UNLESS THROWING..
MAKE IT RAIN MFKERS AND THEY WILL BE ON YOUR LAPZ BY TOMMOROW..
TILL THEN.. QUIT YOUR WHINING..

U GET WHAT U GIVE! J.S.
XXOO ANNIE