Here Is What Harry Reid Had To Say About Anchor Babies.

• WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 09:02 AM
How many times are you going to the well with anchor bimbos? Originally Posted by bambino
trump is worried about Anchor Babies bringing their families over and you concur yet you say nothing about Anchor Bimbos marrying little dick American men and then bringing their families over via chain migration. Hmmmmmm.

How do you like Trump's new MAGA spokesperson?

How do you like yours?

• WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 10:21 AM
How do you like yours?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is that the guy Trump inspired to kill the Jews who supported humane immigration?

So these Jewish folks supported helping immigrants that Trump has vilified. This guy then goes and kills these Jewish people for that.

Yet the guy does not like Trump because he is a globalist, which men like this equate as Jew loving.

So the man agreed with Trumps vilification of these immigrants and went and killed the folks who disagreed with it.

A very tangled web...another MAGA terrorist is you ask me.

Seems Trump has his influnce all over this guy too.

I bet this guy was a proud Nationalist. ...which Trump was youting right before this mass murder.

No damn winder the Jewish community in Pittsburgh didn't care for a Trump visit.
How do you like yours?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How does this guy speak for progressives?

You ludicrously assume that anybody who opposes Trump's views is liberal.

False and dangerous.
The truth hurts the Jew haters doesn’t?
Is that the guy Trump inspired to kill the Jews who supported humane immigration?

So these Jewish folks supported helping immigrants that Trump has vilified. This guy then goes and kills these Jewish people for that.

Yet the guy does not like Trump because he is a globalist, which men like this equate as Jew loving.

So the man agreed with Trumps vilification of these immigrants and went and killed the folks who disagreed with it.

A very tangled web...another MAGA terrorist is you ask me.

Seems Trump has his influnce all over this guy too.

I bet this guy was a proud Nationalist. ...which Trump was youting right before this mass murder.

No damn winder the Jewish community in Pittsburgh didn't care for a Trump visit. Originally Posted by WTF
The “protesters” were a relatively small group and no way represented the entire Pittsburgh Jewish community. There were Trump supporters there too.
Trump -- as the supreme representative of the American people -- is worried about illegal aliens pouring across the border, taking American jobs, driving down American wages, tapping American taxpayer funded social welfare programs these illegals haven't contributed to and don't contribute to on a scale on par with the costs they extract from the system, and then there's the illegal and illicit behavior of many of these illegals that brings pain, suffering and even needless deaths to American citizens to consider. Thus, anchor babies are only part of the issue.

How do you like Trump's new MAGA spokesperson? He's the son of an immigrant.

Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY
...yet you say nothing about Anchor Bimbos marrying little dick American men... Originally Posted by WTF
Ok, I see your point... beautiful anchor babes should only be permitted to marry Republicans!

There... I said it!

Happy now?
Reid is no longer a Senator last yime (sic) I checked... Originally Posted by WTF
News Flash....Harry Reid is no longer in the Senate. Originally Posted by WTF
Heard you the first yime (sic).

So what? Is he no longer a dimotard?
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 12:47 PM
Ok, I see your point... beautiful anchor babes should only be permitted to marry Republicans!

There... I said it!

Happy now? Originally Posted by lustylad
I said little dick American men....so yea you said it,Republicans!!
I said little dick American men....so yea you said it, Republicans!! Originally Posted by WTF
I said ONLY Republicans can marry 'em... that leaves all the little dicks on the sidelines!

Happy now?
  • grean
  • 10-31-2018, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWc1qT8M1eU

I saw this on Fox, and looked it up.

He's telling it like it is. Originally Posted by Jackie S

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_citizenship. jsp

Currently looks like around 20% giver or take.

That's still a bit high. Mexico should be sround what the other % are.
Heard you the first yime (sic).

So what? Is he no longer a dimotard? Originally Posted by lustylad

he's still a dimotard. altho he is no longer in the senate, he has alot of influence in Nevada. Reid's machine is very much involved in the election campaign.