More "Fake News" From The Lib-Retard Press: NPR Forced To Retract Story

Blah, blah, blah.

It sounds like it should be easy to produce an altered tweet.

Isn't it amazing that now NPR, and the likes, mischaracterized @ 3000 trump tweets?

Ask yourse.....no, not yourself. Ask someone else if they think trump would use twitter if it filtered his words. Of course not.
Unlike Trump who is paying for his own Twitter account, how many U.S. taxpayer dollars are being used to pay for the dim-retard propaganda spouted by NPR? Propoganda? trump's tweets are almost nothing but propaganda. When did NPR last retract a story before this Besides, all of Trump's Tweets are filtered through the likes of NPR; thus, about half the so-called lies originate in the mischaracterization of what he says.Pure lie. And you know it is. You guys will say anything. And NPR's retraction lacked the same urgency and celebrity as the original lie.You're the urgency and celebrity judge? trump retracts none that I know of.

trump tweets anything he wants. Because the base doesn't care about the truth.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And finally, you admitted @ 3000 (half of the 6000) of trump's lies, are really lies.

They don't bother you but this corrected story does?

Nothing burger.
Blah, blah, blah. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Each and every fucking time the lame stream media removed Trump's qualifiers -- such as the adjective "illegal" -- the lame-stream media lied. NPR lied this time --- and every other fucking time -- using public funds.

Unlike Info Wars and the National Enquire!

And Donald J Trump Originally Posted by WTF
So, you're equating NPR with the National Enquirer and CNN with Info Wars? Okay.
So when a trump tweet is shown as a quote, it's not. And none of his followers tell fox news?

Time to play, "Prove You're Not a Liar".

Right off the bat, you're on shaky ground. Because trump is a 24/7 public employee. Every one of his 6000 lies (not all tweets) has been paid for using public funds. Every minute he spends tweeting or lying is at the public's expense.

How much does a minute of presidential time cost?
A shitload. How many rounds of golf has the cocksucker played?

Now what proof do you have the "lame stream media" changes his quotes? Or removes his "qualifiers"?

Since you used the example of removing the adjective "illegal", let's have some examples.

Easy. Can't wait for your rebuttal.

Remember, a lie is made intentionally and no effort is made to correct it. A mistake is corrected.

Each and every fucking time the lame stream media removed Trump's qualifiers -- such as the adjective "illegal" -- the lame-stream media lied. NPR lied this time --- and every other fucking time -- using public funds.

So, you're equating NPR with the National Enquirer and CNN with Info Wars? Okay. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 08:15 PM

So, you're equating NPR with the National Enquirer and CNN with Info Wars? Okay. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh you and Trump would like for people to...
But no actually a real news organization retracts mistakes the fake news sites Trump uses make their living on publishing bs.
So when a trump tweet is shown as a quote, it's not. And none of his followers tell fox news?

Time to play, "Prove You're Not a Liar".

Right off the bat, you're on shaky ground. Because trump is a 24/7 public employee. Every one of his 6000 lies (not all tweets) has been paid for using public funds. Every minute he spends tweeting or lying is at the public's expense.

How much does a minute of presidential time cost?
A shitload. How many rounds of golf has the cocksucker played?

Now what proof do you have the "lame stream media" changes his quotes? Or removes his "qualifiers"?

Since you used the example of removing the adjective "illegal", let's have some examples.

Easy. Can't wait for your rebuttal.

Remember, a lie is made intentionally and no effort is made to correct it. A mistake is corrected.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Trump isn't taking a salary, while NPR is taking public funds to spread its Fake News. NPR is supposed to be a non-partisan news organization that fact checks its stories before it publishes them. WikiLeaks proved CNN is nothing but a propaganda organization for the dim-retard party.
Trump isn't taking a salary, while NPR is taking public funds to spread its Fake News. NPR is supposed to be a non-partisan news organization that fact checks its stories before it publishes them. WikiLeaks proved CNN is nothing but a propaganda organization for the dim-retard party. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Donald J Putin isn't taking a salary! Stop IB, I'm laughing so hard it hurts. That would be like me saying, Ok Wells Fargo Ill work as a Bank Teller for free, you can donate the money to veterans. But everything I take out of the drawer is mine. And Ill also work free as a loan officer. IB you should find a new man crush. Putin can go on NPR anytime he wants. The problem is they wont edit his fucking lying ass.
Donald J Trump isn't taking a salary! Stop IB, I'm laughing so hard it hurts. That would be like me saying, Ok Wells Fargo Ill work as a Bank Teller for free, you can donate the money to veterans. But everything I take out of the drawer is mine. And Ill also work free as a loan officer. IB you should find a new man crush. Putin can go on NPR anytime he wants. The problem is they wont edit his fucking lying ass. Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe you misunderstood the OP being about NPR publishing a lie when the truth was readily evident to real journalists.
Maybe you misunderstood the OP being about NPR publishing a lie when the truth was readily evident to real journalists. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe. And maybe you misunderstood my OP. I said it was Fake News. Didn't happen. Im retracting the NPR apology as weak and not well thought out. After all, don't we all want to MAGA
Maybe. And maybe you misunderstood my OP. I said it was Fake News. Didn't happen. Im retracting the NPR apology as weak and not well thought out. After all, don't we all want to MAGA Originally Posted by themystic
There was no misunderstanding that your post was about misspelling Trump's name and not about NPR posting a Fake News story that real journalists knew was fake the moment it was posted ... and yet it took NPR five hours to take down the Fake News story even after they were informed it was a mischaracterization of well known facts (i.e., a "lie") readily available to all, real journalists.
There was no misunderstanding that your post was about misspelling Trump's name and not about NPR posting a Fake News story that real journalists knew was fake the moment it was posted ... and yet it took NPR five hours to take down the Fake News story even after they were informed it was a mischaracterization of well known facts (i.e., a "lie") readily available to all, real journalists. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You use news sources like the National Inquirer, Info Wars, Fox news etc. and have the nerve to call other news outlets Fake News? No matter how you love Donald J Putin-( I read a story that he married Vladimir Putin), the original NPR Story was in fact, factual. That's how I see it. Now of course I may be wrong, but President Putin has taught that not telling the truth isn't a lie if you call it fake news
You use news sources like the National Inquirer, Info Wars, Fox news etc. and have the nerve to call other news outlets Fake News? No matter how you love Donald J Trump -( I read a story that he married Vladimir Putin), the original NPR Story was in fact, factual. That's how I see it. Now of course I may be wrong, but President Putin has taught that not telling the truth isn't a lie if you call it fake news Originally Posted by themystic

You are misrepresenting the truth every bit as much as NPR. They're indoctrinating you well. Info Wars, the National Inquirer and Fox were obviously not cited as you claim, and Trump didn't marry Putin. WaPo was one of the media outlets that reported NPR's lie, and it was hildebeest who hired Putin's agents.

The NPR story was a mischaracterization of hearing testimony that all REAL journalists had access to and REAL journalists wouldn't misconstrue. It's not a lie to call liars liars. It took five hours, but NPR begrudgingly took down its lie -- an admission that they did lie.
looks like it took NPR 1 day and 5 hours to issue a retraction. this long, they did it on purpose to hurt people they don't like. Its long enough to get picked up by other outlets who run with it and report it.

what about retractions from other networks that picked up what NPR reported???? haven't seen that. according to the articles CNN picked it up and reported it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I wonder if even with a retraction, don JR can sue for defamation/slander?
I wonder if even with a retraction, don JR can sue for defamation/slander? Originally Posted by garhkal
that I don't know. It is possible he can pursue that avenue.

Don Jr. is some thing of a rock and a hard place given the public position he is in. In one sense he's private citizen, but he's very public as Trump's son even tho he's not a govt. official.

worst part of it is that NPR is a govt. funded agency who is supposed to be neutral politically.

doesn't look like it. Its more a deep state resistance govt. agency.

btw, I saw an article that the the ethics counsel warned govt. employees not to discuss politics regarding #resist and similar hashtags in the work place as it would be a violation of the hatch act.
Thanks for admitting you lied about trump not spending public money to lie and that someone was changing his quotes.

I agree. Who would be stupid enough to believe trumps quotes were changed and trump would say nothing?
Unlike Trump who is paying for his own Twitter account, how many U.S. taxpayer dollars are being used to pay for the dim-retard propaganda spouted by NPR? Besides, all of Trump's Tweets are filtered through the likes of NPR; thus, about half the so-called lies originate in the mischaracterization of what he says. And NPR's retraction lacked the same urgency and celebrity as the original lie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that I don't know. It is possible he can pursue that avenue.

Don Jr. is some thing of a rock and a hard place given the public position he is in. In one sense he's private citizen, but he's very public as Trump's son even tho he's not a govt. official.

worst part of it is that NPR is a govt. funded agency who is supposed to be neutral politically.

doesn't look like it. Its more a deep state resistance govt. agency.

btw, I saw an article that the the ethics counsel warned govt. employees not to discuss politics regarding #resist and similar hashtags in the work place as it would be a violation of the hatch act. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Speaking of Liars and propagating Fake News, Don Jr has a lot more to deal with than suing NPR. He might want to stay out of Mueller cross hairs. Mueller "sues" people to, only he calls them indictments. Trump Jr better hope Mueller doesn't "sue" the little lying cock sucking son of a Faggott. The fact is NPR gave a retraction. This deep state bullshit is some make believe world Trump wants people to live in