When eccie is down what do u use?

• L.A.
  • 01-01-2019, 07:30 PM
When eccie is down: I usually only see girls I've seen before or maybe OH2 if the name is familiar.
  • dgc92
  • 01-01-2019, 08:40 PM
I need to hunt on listcrawler, any good finds in there? Originally Posted by BLM69
Besides my ex? Yeah. 3 pulls, 3 successes. Success being a hot girl with decent service. CBJ seems to be the norm, but they're not charging GPS prices there.
  • BLM69
  • 01-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Besides my ex? Yeah. 3 pulls, 3 successes. Success being a hot girl with decent service. CBJ seems to be the norm, but they're not charging GPS prices there. Originally Posted by dgc92
GPS rates are only for suckers that pay it, CBJ LOL
OH2 man. It’s the happening place. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
maybe!!!
earlier today, i could browse ourhome2.net.

but in the last hour, i’ve been getting this msg as well as 502 gateway errors.
”This IP is being shared among many domains.
To view the domain you are looking for, simply enter the domain name in the location bar of your web browser.”

this .... https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/index.php .....
will display a home page, but then get the 502 when clicking on links to go to sub-forums or see profiles.
or clicking links takes me to google search for the linked page.

looks like their servers are down and out....
maybe had too much to drink last nite & it caught up w/ them :^}
Switter is my poison. No drama.
if you dont have a provider’s switter acctname, what hashtags do you use to find dallas area providers on there??

horny minds wanna know!!! :^}
Just went with subamps...
It helps to type in a # before whatever you’re looking for. For instance if you were looking for an ultra busty provider in Dallas perhaps you’d type in #bustydallas #dallas #dallasbusty

I’ll be visiting Dallas soon guys! Want to get to know me a little better? Follow me on switter! @Allison48j 😘😘
oh2 is down? anyone kno,w whats up?
I find it interesting that many people are posting about OH2 going down.. almost as many as were asking about ECCIE.

but I get it.. with the start of the new year (and laws), and ECCIE having been down for 12 days, who wouldn't be on edge, just a little?
well im verified on oh2 not here.
Well that sucks. I would think it will be back too.
well im verified on oh2 not here. Originally Posted by thenewguyhere
Just write a review here ! No need for the hassle of vouches!
  • dgc92
  • 01-01-2019, 11:26 PM
GPS rates are only for suckers that pay it, CBJ LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
To be honest, their rates don't bother me nearly as much as the "send 3 references" shit. Takes too goddamn long. Plus, easier to browse ads. You just look through the lineup till you see a pic you like. Not like here, where there's 50 variations of "I'm super good at sex, you guys," with nothing helpful unless you click the link.
I find it interesting that many people are posting about OH2 going down.. almost as many as were asking about ECCIE.

but I get it.. with the start of the new year (and laws), and ECCIE having been down for 12 days, who wouldn't be on edge, just a little? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

FYI all, OH2 is experiencing a temporary host server issue, and will be back online asap, but might be a day or so before the problem is resolved. (Hoping for sooner rather than later, but takes as long as it takes.) The coincidental Jan. 1st timing makes it seem more ominous than it is, chuckle.

Let's grant poor ECCIE some mercy and not make this the overwhelming topic the E's outage was on OH2. (Grin and wink.)

Meanwhile... Happy NUDE Year!