Points for the adult nursery

• WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Very good idea - I've done a thorough assessment of my posts, and sincerely feel I deserve no points. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes, all your posts are pointless.
banning people takes whatever fun there might be totally out of this place

banning speech, no matter its insolence, impertinence or lack of thought is a leftist device, not a clear thinking conservative desire

remember when wtf was banned? or was gone?

who then was here to be despised as a cad?

mirth did not reside in the emptiness of these halls as posts became more sane, but then almost to the point of boredom

though lack of mirth is less sinful than an excess of mirth, to which wtf is all too often given

but never the less, no banning, no points I say
I believe people can have an opinion However some people just show there intellectual capacity when the post.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 10:15 AM
banning people takes whatever fun there might be totally out of this place

ay Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Idk...it is kinda fun hearing people crying about their ban.

Right now the cat seems to be away and the mice are shitting everywhere.
I would like to report Bamscram and WTF for violating the minimum intelligence rules - not in a good way. Originally Posted by friendly fred

How about you for having two handles?
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Thank You - NGIT

mirth did not reside in the emptiness of these halls as posts became more sane, but then almost to the point of boredom

though lack of mirth is less sinful than an excess of mirth, to which wtf is all too often given

Very Shakespearean, eloquent!
Thank You - NGIT

Very Shakespearean, eloquent! Originally Posted by oeb11
inspiration: Aristotle I believe

I think in one of his philosophies was the line "lack of mirth is less sinful than an excess thereof"
How bout you suck on those nuts.

I'll be the next Moderator. You're not even original enough to come up with your own material you had steal mine. Originally Posted by WTF
Idk...it is kinda fun hearing people crying about their ban.

Right now the cat seems to be away and the mice are shitting everywhere. Originally Posted by WTF
I will overlook the statement made about doze nutz. Yes the libs. sorry i mean the rats are shitting everywhere! And you Sir have a PILE behind you!

Can we have a clean up on the LEFT isle?
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah
Yes, all your posts are pointless. Originally Posted by WTF
You have never been very clever, but at least you aren't brain dead like the other guy.....
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2019, 07:02 PM
inspiration: Aristotle I believe

I think in one of his philosophies was the line "lack of mirth is less sinful than an excess thereof" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Interesting and Thank You
I would prefer it be reversed: "Excess of mirth is less sinful than lack thereof. "
Take what enjoyment one can in this vale of woe erfore one shuffles off this mortal coil.
With apologies to Shakespeare