Breaking News El Chapo, Pelosi & Obama Money Man Found Guilty on All Charges

"lou Dobbs" EL Chapo confessed to donating millions to Shummer delosi billary to level border open,,,,,
It's called "proofreading and correcting factual errors." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No. It’s called changing another member’s post, and is about as juvenile as it gets around here. Clear indicator that you’re holding your own ass, which happens far more than you’re willing to admit.
"lou Dobbs" EL Chapo confessed to donating millions to Shummer delosi billary to level border open,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Why are you posting bullshit you know to be an outrageous lie?

I guess that’s OK nowadays.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/me...-on-lou-dobbs/
No. It’s called changing another member’s post, and is about as juvenile as it gets around here. Clear indicator that you’re holding your own ass, which happens far more than you’re willing to admit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not nearly so juvenile as the post that was edited because it lacked factual substance.
Why are you posting bullshit you know to be an outrageous lie?

I guess that’s OK nowadays.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/me...-on-lou-dobbs/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I also saw that but it was on msnbc that cunt dyke
Not nearly so juvenile as the post that was edited because it lacked factual substance.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL!

Degrees of childishness! I guess you’ve touched them all, IBH.

How about sticking to the topic of the threads you disrupt? You want to FTFY? I’m sure you could teach private lessons.

Back to the topic of this “thread.” Do you or do you not feel the OP of this outrageous lie needs a good FTFY? After all, it’s based in total bull shit and amplified by you and your pals.

Is there a responsibility to be honest? Is there a definition for you?

If so, how much?
LOL!

How about sticking to the topic of the threads you disrupt? You want to FTFY? I’m sure you could teach private lessons.

Back to the topic of this “thread.” Do you or do you not feel the OP of this outrageous lie needs a good FTFY? After all, it’s based in total bull shit and amplified by you and your pals.

If so, how much? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe we need a special counsel investigation for chapo and his crew pelosi
Obama. It’s the truth.
LOL!

If so, how much?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Definition of truth and honesty? Any and everything a dim-retard like Pelosi isn't.
Definition of truth and honesty? Any and everything a dim-retard like Pelosi isn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why don't you answer the question, IBH?
Why don't you answer the question, IBH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

YR you don't know your stuff!!
Why don't you answer the question, IBH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The question was answered. Honesty and responsibility are the antithesis of dim-retard politicians like Nancy.
No it wasn’t. Do you buy into the story posted rexdutchman and the OP?

Yes or no?

To refresh your memory:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=16
el chapo was convicted with fruit of the poisonous tree. He Will be Exonerated!!! What they have done to him is ................... Originally Posted by themystic

are you making a satirical post of IB's flynn's exoneration post?

if so, its lame.
outrageous lie? why is it okay for the MSM , butt not any other "media" that's the real question And the problem is you can't Believe any of them then what?????????????????? ( where we are now )
You must believe this. You posted it.

Of course, it’s false. Easily and completely debunked.

Did you bother to look? Here’s an idea, why don’t you search Lou Dobbs’ FOX website for this story and post the link. At least you’ll have an idea of what this is about. Right now, you’re just pissing into the wind.

I bet you’re still looking for Obama’s birth certificate, aren’t you, Rex!

YOW!