Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

I would also like to request this thread be locked. Its harrassment. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Like you have been doing to some of the ladies . Plus your race baiting. Your post has to be a joke right?
Yeah we gonna go ahead and get this locked soon. It's all about positivity love and peace.

SC Out
I'll have to admit that it's particularly interesting that SP was conspicuously silent during the entirety of SC's Epic Meltdown, roughly one post every 5-6 minutes.

As soon as points are apparently being handed out he happens to be online, but having not posted in the previous three hours, receiving his points and announcing them along with his intolerance for the BS. It's suspicious to say the least and adds more credence to the speculation.

PX posted in the midst of The Epic Meltdown which relieves him, in my mind, of some of the suscpicion.
You’d love for it to go away.
But it’s not going to.
You on the other hand...
Yeah we gonna go ahead and get this locked soon. It's all about positivity love and peace.

SC Out Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'll have to admit that it's particularly interesting that SP was conspicuously silent during the entirety of SC's Epic Meltdown, roughly one post every 5-6 minutes.

As soon as points are apparently being handed out he happens to be online, but having not posted in the previous three hours, receiving his points and announcing them along with his intolerance for the BS. It's suspicious to say the least and adds more credence to the speculation.

PX posted in the midst of The Epic Meltdown which relieves him, in my mind, of some of the suscpicion. Originally Posted by boardman
So what you’re saying is he’s no Kevin Gates because he’s too broke to use two phones?
And yet he thinks he is intelligent? hmmm interesting.
I would also like to request this thread be locked. Its harrassment. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now you know how the rest of us feel waking up to nonsense daily. Honestly, I have no issue with you. Please just stop badgering & harassing the board daily with nonsense... respect goes 2 ways! This isn't just for you its for Shine..whatever his name is and the Px.. guy.
Lets enjoy the hobby, the board & attempt to not badger each other daily.
I'm an Occam's Razor kind of guy.
I'm not SP or PX but yall dont wanna believe it.

LOL the trapped in the closet guy, what classic Freudian slip.
heh Sweetie?
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Fly that flag high rainbow.
Whole lot of new players..
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
William Shakespeare
Hamlet
@CB just Mandels and folks wanting SC attention.
just folks wanting more SC Epic Meltdowns. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY
LMFWAO ! Almost too easy....

Hope everyone has a splendid evening ! And I mean that in the best possible way.
:-) even though I'm happy. This thread still needs to be locked.

Now

{staff edit- CK}