Mish? CG? Doggie? RCG?

CG for starters, RCG, K9. Mish occasionally.
Cowgirl. Love the view and having my hands free. I'm also kind of small down there, so it frees up my concentration overriding my pleasure.
I like doggy as long if the provider got a big ass
Yes please I'll have all options and whatever we can invent as well 😋
look at me then and doggie Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
With you, there would definitely have to be some mish and CG to watch them tig ol' bitties bounce around ;-).
I just find missionary awkward from a musculo-skeletal perspective. My back seems to wear out quickly.
Doggie has a nice easy back and forth motion of the hips though there can be issues if one of us is longer legged. Also, the slap back is fantastic with a phat ass girl.
I really love extended 69 . Would like to try standing 69 with a spinner again. Did it once years ago with a petite AMP girl who wondered WTF I was trying to do.
Varies, but usually mish is the preferred position. I've seen ladies that absolutely REFUSE to offer this position. I've pretty much weeded them off my list, or only see them when virtually all other options have failed.

I really love to grind into a woman in this position. Nice and slow, feeling her thick thighs wrapped around me, face buried in her neck and just...FUCKING OWN her ass.

Spoon has become one of my really good favorites. The sensation is just INSANE, and it works well when the other positions have created too much soreness or cramping.

Doggy is great when it works. Some girls are really submissive here. The way they toot that ass up and just...let you DESTROY them. It's great WHEN IT WORKS. When doggy isn't working (i.e. bad angle, misalignment, too much height differential, etc)...it is THE WORST position. The worst.

Cowgirl works best with shorter chicks. When she's too tall it can be really awkward. RCG I'm really kinda iffy on it. When I'm rock hard, I point North, and reverse really goes against that grain. I'll endure it for a minute or two if the woman loves it, but in the meantime, too often I'm mentally counting down until when we can change positions.

On that note, I do like the raised up version of the RCG, where she's leaning back towards me. Ladies with great hip gyration are FUCKING AWESOME in this position.
CG, I love to play with those titties too.
Miss or CG best I enjoy the view.
Altho it seems most providers like K9 what ever works for them works for me.
CG, then I can play with her titties and suck on her nipples. Kissing is easier too.
Doggie!
Mish, get in close and growl in my ear
Mish, K9, standing k9, CG, RCG my favs
Doggie!