ICE plans massive sweep this weekend.

They partner with other agencies, including locals. Originally Posted by LexusLover

yeah, with non-sanctuary locals.
yeah, with non-sanctuary locals. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
When the locals begin to thwart Fed-LE activities, they put themselves and a lot of their discretionary funding at risk.
When the locals begin to thwart Fed-LE activities, they put themselves and a lot of their discretionary funding at risk. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know.

there's a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court (3-1) that ruled in favor of the feds withholding LE related grant money to sanctuary cities.

shocking ruling...

one would have though they would have tossed a brick at the feds on not giving grant money to sancturary cities.
I know.

there's a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court (3-1) that ruled in favor of the feds withholding LE related grant money to sanctuary cities.

shocking ruling...

one would have though they would have tossed a brick at the feds on not giving grant money to sancturary cities. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Local LE is not ENTITLED to "grants" ... they have to qualify and maintain those qualifications during the grant period, plus they have to account for the expenditures ... it's not a slush fund for discretionary purposes. If one has done any Federal paperwork relative to funding programs .... one will realize just what is required to avoid an "audit"!!!!!
Local LE is not ENTITLED to "grants" ... they have to qualify and maintain those qualifications during the grant period, plus they have to account for the expenditures ... it's not a slush fund for discretionary purposes. If one has done any Federal paperwork relative to funding programs .... one will realize just what is required to avoid an "audit"!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I understand that the feds use a point system in determining who gets the grant money. if a city doesn't have enough points in their queue, it'll get passed over to one who has a higher rating.

sticks a craw with sanctuary cities since they won't be getting any LE grant money.
so how many innocent families from shithole nations who are illegally in the US did the evil Lord Trump massacre today? where's the news stories and videos of Trump's Waffen-SS storm troopers bashing in doors and dragging these innocent wonderful people into the streets to be executed?

oh the humanity!!!

BAHHASHAHAAAAAAA

Thousands protest ICE across cities targeted for weekend raids

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/thousands-...opstories.html
some people in trump admin aren't too pleased with the leaker who leaked the details of the raid.

I suspect mcaleenan is the real leaker.
I understand that the feds use a point system in determining who gets the grant money. if a city doesn't have enough points in their queue, it'll get passed over to one who has a higher rating.

sticks a craw with sanctuary cities since they won't be getting any LE grant money. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
When you get a chance peruse DOJ site for grants and see if you can take a peak at the paper work. Hopefully, you won't have to log on.

There are a lot of "training" grants, but also "task force" money. Pre-Desert Storm local agencies got "equipment loans" also, which were returned in the ramp up to the Kuwait matter.

FYI: NASA also has (or had) an equipment lending program. They have a lot of robotics "on the shelf" that were prototypes and/or "samples" by manufacturers, which they didn't use for one reason or another, but are fine for Earth use. Also, BTW, NASA will assist LE with evaluation of evidence, particularly video and photo enhancements.

"Grants" are a many faceted concept.

The basic requirement is need and continued usage for requested purpose by regular reporting and documentation to show activity.

______________________________ __________________

This morning it was not difficult to tell where the "illegals" have been staying .... absolute silence in some neighborhoods!!!!! Can hear birds~!

Amazing~!!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-14-2019, 09:48 AM
No gunshots in to the air
No screaming mariachi music
No unmuffled low-riders laying rubber
No screams of Outrage and entitlement!!

Blessed peace and Quiet from a Law-abiding populace.
No gunshots in to the air
No screaming mariachi music
No unmuffled low-riders laying rubber
No screams of Outrage and entitlement!!

Blessed peace and Quiet from a Law-abiding populace. Originally Posted by oeb11
Hmm.. too quiet if you ask me. zero chatter about anything that happened today.

did Trump chicken out? was this raid stuff smoke and mirrors?
Ship em back!

did Trump chicken out? was this raid stuff smoke and mirrors? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nah, he didn’t give CNN the addresses of the raids.

did Trump chicken out? was this raid stuff smoke and mirrors? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

somebody in ICE leaked the timing of the raid, but not where.
MEDIA HYSTERIA AT ITS BEST,,, Unless your Forest Gump no way Ice could Raid 1+million in a weekend , Now the media is blaming Dumper for no real issues ( WHAT)
IDEEOTS
OH yea and GOOD , they have been thru the generous court and TOLD GET OUT
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/polit...nts/index.html

it doesn't look like ICE did shit. don't tell me "oh, ICE kept the addresses a secret".. let's not play that bullshit game. the Administration backed down.. again. who are we kidding?