Moscow Mitch Upset

what is his position on Chinese tariffs? I know his old lady is Chinese.

maybe we can call him Mandarin Mitch? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That would be accurate.
mitch's wife is from hong kong....

so stop with this mandarin bullshit.
mitch's wife is from hong kong....

so stop with this mandarin bullshit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
48% of Hong Kong people speak Mandarin.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Hong_Kong
What’s it gonna take to get Moscow Mitch out of our government?
You're not concerned about getting the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse out of Gumment??
You're not concerned about getting the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse out of Gumment?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Actually, bb1961, I’m more concerned about getting you off of the end of every post I make.

I’m a married man and I don’t swing that way. So stop your unwelcome advances. No means no.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 09:59 AM
What’s it gonna take to get Moscow Mitch out of our government? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Typical DPST - no understanding of the Constitution or free elections.

Answer - if SomeOne opposes Sen. McConnell - and his handling of his office - plese move to Kentucky, register to vote, and exercise the Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution that all the Radical Marxist DPST's take great joy in trying to Destroy - in order to impose their New One World Order and Soylent Green Deal on America and the World.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961
You're not concerned about getting the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse out of Gumment??

Actually, bb1961, I’m more concerned about getting you off of the end of every post I make.

I’m a married man and I don’t swing that way. So stop your unwelcome advances. No means no.

And what in the world Does a criticism of the Fearsome Foursome have to do with SomeOne personally??
Attempting to smear bb in such a manner is a stretch of reason and logic even for .....
Oh, never mind, my point will just bounce of the ideologic defenses.

I’m a married man and I don’t swing that way. So stop your unwelcome advances. No means no. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So am I but I am 100% faithful...can't say the same for you.
Thank you valued thug supporting poster.

I’m a married man and I don’t swing that way. So stop your unwelcome advances. No means no. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So am I but I am 100% faithful...can't say the same for you.
Thank you valued thug supporting poster.

“What you ignore, you empower. And what you condone, you own. But too many…stop the damage at those who are being maligned, and those who should stand up against it

Then why are you stalking me around ECCIE? My, what a hypocrite.
48% of Hong Kong people speak Mandarin.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Hong_Kong Originally Posted by bambino

that's besides the point.

she's not mandarian.

in fact there are lots of chinese who are not mandarin speak mandarin only because they don't have a choice.
that's besides the point.

she's not mandarian.

in fact there are lots of chinese who are not mandarin speak mandarin only because they don't have a choice. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is the fucking point Dilbert:
https://nypost.com/2018/03/17/how-mc...mily-rich/amp/

The McConnells got rich from her family connections in China. I don’t care if they were speaking Cantonese, Mandarin or Moo Goo Gai Pan. Mitch and his Cronies, like Biden got rich striking sweetheart deals with the Chi Coms. Why do you think our government never took on the Chinese via Trada? That’s the fucking point Dilbert. Mitch didn’t get rich in Moscow. Would you prefer Mao Mitch?
moo goo gai pan is food.... lol!