Is it me??!! Possibly! Lol 😂

Damn hotness!! id be interested!
Oh. And come to the National Powder Room. Lots of advice there.
  • Cnar
  • 08-28-2019, 12:32 AM
IIRC, you have a recent weekly update posted which says, "*Kissing is my only DONT".

That immediately earned you a top spot on my "Never see" list. If you don't kiss, I don't want to spend time with you.

I can't speak for the other guys here, but ISTR there are a fair number (possibly a majority) of Arkansas ECCIE men who have similar tastes to me, and I'm sure your distaste for kissing is suppressing your response a lot.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Funny you say that. Kissing is probably the common activity I'd be the least interested in doing. Up to preferring a provider who doesn't do it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority there. But to each their own.
Funny you say that. Kissing is probably the common activity I'd be the least interested in doing. Up to preferring a provider who doesn't do it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority there. But to each their own. Originally Posted by Cnar
And as Mark Twain(?) said, it is difference of opinion that makes a horse race. No problem with wanting what you want.

I'm not criticizing the OP for making the decisions she made on how to run her business. Just noting that I have my standards, and in a limited and admittedly unscientific "survey" of attitudes expressed on this site, a lot of guys do want that option. And if she is, on top of that, a CBJ only provider (ISTR her most recent weekly update suggests she's changed her mind on that, at least), she's working a two strike count before any prospective clients even decide to call.

Cheers,

bcg
  • Cnar
  • 08-28-2019, 12:47 PM
Oh I didn't meant to imply that the criticism was unfounded, if that's how it came across. You do have to know your market with any service.

I just think it's interesting how people can look for various, sometimes conflicting, things.
  • AgFox
  • 08-28-2019, 04:23 PM
Perhaps you should travel a bit. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.