WoW what's going on here

And it’s not even an election year! Originally Posted by NTJME
And what desert island have you been living on?

The 2020 presidential campaign started on January 21, 2017. It's functionally been "election year" for the last two years plus...

Cheers,

bcg
But yet they remove all the evidence and leave the reviews, makes perfect backwards sense...
Not sure how they are going to keep members when they have no ads to look at! It's the beginning or the ending I'd say
Not sure how they are going to keep members when they have no ads to look at! It's the beginning or the ending I'd say Originally Posted by hot summer
Yep, and I heard we can’t even make ads in the coeds, so those will be removed too...so pretty much we are just a chat room now...
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2019, 07:07 PM
...so pretty much we are just a chat room now... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Well, this is as close as I’ve been fortunate to be to you... so all’s not bad!
Yep, and I heard we can’t even make ads in the coeds, so those will be removed too...so pretty much we are just a chat room now... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yep a chat room/review board is what it looks to be now
I think it is horse pucks
They've been down before. Hopefully they'll find a way around this one too.
Well I have folders with all who has pm'd me and put them in the cities they are in so I can send them pm's when I am going to be near them.
GUys send girls emails with your city so they can email you,