Encounter: New Again, Formerly at Lucky Haven, Charming and Sexy Boa at Luxury

Man, that boy need to see more ladies, he barely gettin' his dick wet. He seen Boa so he might not need another girl, but he love Boa he will love Emma Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I agree, he is always asking me for advice, who he should see, but my friend only goes every few months. he always loves my recommendation, and says he plans to go more often, then he doesn't, LOL. maybe he will see Emma before 2020 begins?
I'm not telling any one off ECCIE about Boa, they can join and find out same I did.
I'm not telling any one off ECCIE about Boa, they can join and find out same I did. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I was surprised my friend asked me for recommendations, after that White girl Ashley at Nagoya was such a disaster. although I did steer him right a half hour later at Pearls.
Man, I thought I might see Boa tonight, but the Cowboys be on, and I found out I'm broke till pay day Tuesday
the Cowboys be on Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
they looked OFF to me. 35 yards and a fumble from Zeke that lost the game.

that effort would have me running back (see what I did there?) to see Boa.
I am a big fan of Boa
I am a big fan of Boa Originally Posted by BigTex@FairPark
Me too, Boa fills my lunch box
I'm a big fan too.. how could I not be? cute, slim, full bush, tight.. possibly the best breasts in AMPville, definitely the shapeliest.
Boa's titties are straight from Heaven
Boa's titties are straight from Heaven Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
they are definitely of God, and Christ-like in their adherence to the beauty that is God's creation.
I'm looking forward to this cold front we got, I know Boa will warm me up good.
I want Boa's pubic hair to tickle my face while I'm having lunch.
I want Boa's pubic hair to tickle my face while I'm having lunch. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Never saw her at Pearls and not gonna miss my chance to see the bush this time around!
Boa is amazing
Never saw her at Pearls and not gonna miss my chance to see the bush this time around! Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
don't miss her bush, I know we were fatigued by 8 years of George W. Bush, but bush is in again!