Encounter: Raw Dogged a Plump Pregnant Girl in a Redbird Roach Motel.. let me tell you about it!

I just wouldn’t have the stomach for that. This just goes to prove some guys will fuck anything
I just wouldn’t have the stomach for that. This just goes to prove some guys will fuck anything Originally Posted by txexetoo
Here, sir, let me fix that for you.

Done!

I just wouldn’t have the stomach for that. This just goes to prove some guys will fuck anything that moves Originally Posted by txexetoo
Originally Posted by doink902000
That’s an easy answer, Chung keeps a spare cock in the trunk of his car, in case his falls off!
What will Chung do next...
Just wish it was only those types he raw dogs. Unfortunately he sees others that are more mainstream, but that are also seen by the more discerning mongers. That means we're all swimming in the same petri dish. Ugh...........
One the USMC allowed to slip away.
Just Damn Chung
You are my hero and inspiration.
Chung is the hero we need but don't deserve. Hats off to you good sir.
You are my hero and inspiration. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Chung is the hero we need but don't deserve. Hats off to you good sir. Originally Posted by dragonofhtefire
thank you Gentlemen!

I like that "hats off" part. somehow my adventures would be diminished with "hats on".. go hard or go home
Damn It ! I thought I was going to be the first one to hit that and I get on here and find my friend Chung beat me to it
You sure you want to see pic's of that? Chung is a trip for sure. Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
Hell no one the pics. Some things you can’t unsee
chung is the new Logan
Meh....ching has done much worse.
OK, I just added Chun's name to the list of Legend's for this site and it's predecessor (ASPD). He's right after Logan ....