Twitter

LOL
Actually

Yes they do!!

Ladies have all kinds of things on their amazon wishlist...
beggars be the filth ...a the earth
I take deposits when I travel BC when I don’t I get a ton of NCNS. And in the ONE case I had to cancel I returned it immediately. Maybe you don’t NCNS or cancel but damn I’m so sick of this bullshit ROCKSTAR. I’m not a trash provider. I don’t use drugs. I respect all you gentlemen. Some of You guys never neglect to cry about a 75$ deposit. Like I’m going to risk my reputation on 75$.
darn NEXT
I take deposits when I travel BC when I don’t I get a ton of NCNS. And in the ONE case I had to cancel I returned it immediately. Maybe you don’t NCNS or cancel but damn I’m so sick of this bullshit ROCKSTAR. I’m not a trash provider. I don’t use drugs. I respect all you gentlemen. Some of You guys never neglect to cry about a 75$ deposit. Like I’m going to risk my reputation on 75$. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
Well, you may not take that risk, but many would.

elg.......
This venture is risky enough without added anxiety.

I’m not asking for new appliances or a puppy ... I just want a smooth trip for myself and my gents to have a kick ass time.

I’m not asking for new appliances or a puppy ... I just want a smooth trip for myself and my gents to have a kick ass time. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
mmmmm then again not begging

can a lower prepay be had ? just askin
OSD come on bro stop leading me on. I’ve got a scooter now. Bundle up I’ll throw ya on the back. You know I’ve got this stupid soft spot for you. Your deposit can be a copy of the OSD translation to English guide.
OSD come on bro stop leading me on. I’ve got a scooter now. Bundle up I’ll throw ya on the back. You know I’ve got this stupid soft spot for you. Your deposit can be a copy of the OSD translation to English guide. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
The guide would really confuse him...

I’m not asking for new appliances or a puppy ... I just want a smooth trip for myself and my gents to have a kick ass time. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
Don’t get me wrong. There are certain ladies you get a feeling for, that you may trust by making a deposit.

Unfortunately, the majority of them you would never trust. And that hurts, say, someone like you, who would be on the trustworthy side.

elg......
OSD come on bro stop leading me on. I’ve got a scooter now. Bundle up I’ll throw ya on the back. You know I’ve got this stupid soft spot for you. Your deposit can be a copy of the OSD translation to English guide. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
no icky ads and you want me ta stop flirting ?????????

btw: can I cook ya some OCD eel for a deposit ?
Well, you may not take that risk, but many would.

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund

Shes traveling and has specific expenses that come along with it.... Fuel... food... incall in a decent establishment...and offers some of the finest of companionship ( only have read about but will indulge someday).

Or you can find a STG car date girl or you pay the freight for an outcall and pray for the best....

Your choice... McDonald's or Peter Lugers Steakhouse.....

A deposit is the least we can do to make her trip without anxiety.
Shes traveling and has specific expenses that come along with it.... Fuel... food... incall in a decent establishment...and offers some of the finest of companionship ( only have read about but will indulge someday).

Or you can find a STG car date girl or you pay the freight for an outcall and pray for the best....

Your choice... McDonald's or Peter Lugers Steakhouse.....

A deposit is the least we can do to make her trip without anxiety. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Not arguing that point. Just saying that there are far more girls that would scam you than treat you fair.

elg......
Just saying that there are far more girls that would scam you than treat you fair.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund