So What's The Dim's End Game?

Give your balls a tug, oebsy! This was the first times you’ve reacted to Turdsy’s white supremacys rants, though he and Whackoff and a few others continually spouts it. It’s symptomatic of the American narrative.

It isn’t lefts or rights. Its about abusing your freedoms. Or hiding behinds them. Just like Trump did in Virginia. Turn your heads and you raise your arms.

Or do you condemns the very good people on both sides???

Give your balls a tug oebsy.
regarding turd's bigotic antics... I just ignore him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
me too.. or at least I was, until my post above. which is proper, but when he stakes out positions that the extreme right has historically lent a hand to, I would think right-wingers on the Forum would want to openly distance themselves. but it's a curious thing. Cruz, Rubio, Lindsey Graham, et. all, gave up their Souls to the Trump cult.

As i read this - it is about denouncing the right-winger nut case.
Nothing regarding the left-wing nut case except as "response" to right wing provocation. Takes two to tango - and i have been guilty of some in regard to the hh (YR).

You are entitled to your opinion.

I think both those posters need to join the "Band". Originally Posted by oeb11
I truly think the Right is "more" guilty, that's all. but each individual is not.. the Right simply has many more participants. the whole insult-meme, scatological shit, pardon the pun, LOL, is so infantile and intellectually defiling, yet few on this Board dis-embrace that scene. if I was the Moderator, 80% of the posters here would be banned, but that would kill the forum, of course. which would be fine, let it start again with new blood, or die off. it is dysfunctional as it stands.
me too.. or at least I was, until my post above. which is proper, but when he stakes out positions that the extreme right has historically lent a hand to, I would think right-wingers on the Forum would want to openly distance themselves. but it's a curious thing. Cruz, Rubio, Lindsey Graham, et. all, gave up their Souls to the Trump cult.

I truly think the Right is "more" guilty, that's all. but each individual is not.. the Right simply has many more participants. the whole insult-meme, scatological shit, pardon the pun, LOL, is so infantile and intellectually defiling, yet few on this Board dis-embrace that scene. if I was the Moderator, 80% of the posters here would be banned, but that would kill the forum, of course. which would be fine, let it start again with new blood, or die off. it is dysfunctional as it stands. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yourself have/had a post limit. bahahahahahahahahaha

But go on raw doggin' trannies and black preggos and then posting the reviews
End game

Constitution and rule of law , progressives
Constitution and rule of law , progressives
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Your head is 10-ply, Rexsy! Maybe you could help Turdsy with his scatologies. How does oebsy allow you to post the same things every day without so much as a single school marm? He is smashing your old lady?
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Nothinig cogent or constructive - and no sense of Humor, YR!
Pathetic!

UC - that is a funny One!! Thank you sir!
Nothinig cogent or constructive - and no sense of Humor, YR!
Pathetic!

UC - that is a funny One!! Thank you sir! Originally Posted by oeb11
Who the fuck do yous think you are, oebsy, Don fucking Cherry? Ya gots a commentaries on everything someone posts. And you don’t know how to spell humour either, you Sally.

But oddly enough, yous have only once denounced Turdsy’s and Freddy’s and Whackoff’s white supremacys postings.

You think you’re above the fray, Cankee? Guess what’s. You ARE the fray.

Suggest you let’s that one marinate, shmelt!
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Thank you for your rant, YR
"Outrage" is bad for your personal health.
Seek professional help - and soon!
LOLLING you oebsy! Why don’t you never correct your pals when they advocates for ethnic cleansing? Because you are one of ‘em!

Typical hypocritical Southern fraud.

Why not issues a statement in opposition to Whackoff’s pictures of the policeman shooting the blacks? Or burning the ethnicities? Or hanging the ethnicities? I’ll tells you why. Because you’re ones of them.

You couldn’t hacks it in Canada because you lacked the character.

Give your balls a tug, you fucking troll!
LOLLING you oebsy! Why don’t you never correct your pals when they advocates for ethnic cleansing? Because you are one of ‘em!

Typical hypocritical Southern fraud.

Why not issues a statement in opposition to Whackoff’s pictures of the policeman shooting the blacks? Or burning the ethnicities? Or hanging the ethnicities? I’ll tells you why. Because you’re ones of them.

You couldn’t hacks it in Canada because you lacked the character.

Give your balls a tug, you fucking troll! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

why not issue a statement you are Yssup Rider?

Shoresy says milk yer balls ya titfucker.
Shoresy’s gotta jam, you little bitch. Yous one the other hand, should renamed yourself Lemmiwinks.

Shoresy’s gotta jam, you little bitch. Yous one the other hand, should renamed yourself Lemmiwinks.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so.
OUTRAGE is all they got they don't understand Rule of Law
OUTRAGE is all they got they don't understand Rule of Law
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
+1