Schitt

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'd like to take my hand, and chop that pencil in two, just like we used to do in 4th grade!

Schit started the Hoax, when he read that Bullshit account of the Call, thinking we wouldn't realize he wasn't reading from the transcript.. he couldn't hold a Hearing on the merits, he blocked Trump's witnesses, held secret underground meetings. because he can't accept that his Goddess, Hilary Clinton lost the election!
I'd like to take my hand, and chop that pencil in two, just like we used to do in 4th grade!

Schit started the Hoax, when he read that Bullshit account of the Call, thinking we wouldn't realize he wasn't reading from the transcript.. he couldn't hold a Hearing on the merits, he blocked Trump's witnesses, held secret underground meetings. because he can't accept that his Goddess, Hilary Clinton lost the election! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Look at our resident self-righteous troll go.

Oh how the mighty(well in their own minds) have fallen into their own 7th grade bullshit rhetoric.

but they would rather attack and act like delinquent 7th Graders. old grown men acting like trolling Fools on a Hooker Website.. embarrassing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran