Robbed by Little Nicky

Members are free to 'copy and paste' any part of these guidelines into other areas or into posts..
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view.
  • #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Arboater61 seems to be very passionate and emotional on his thread, let's give him some latitude and not attempt to hijack it. He is doing a good job keeping it within this thread and isn't planting his opinions in other threads. Originally Posted by Exchequer
And now he has posted it in a new thread.
Technically she didn’t rob you. She took advantage of you.
Originally Posted by Notdifficult
Count down to what?
  • SeV
  • 12-30-2019, 03:00 PM
I’m seeing the same message with different names across the board
When you guys get tired of trying your (bad) luck verified providers Will be waiting
And now he has posted it in a new thread. Originally Posted by Ruston

Crap, ban his ass!
The Sandbox Thread has been merged into this Co-Ed Thread.
While the OP may be passionate about this matter, latitude was given when I merged threads prior to these this evening.

Exchequer, when Posting Guidelines, you neglected this one:
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
The OP has posted his Warning and has done his job to alert the a Community.

Should Members seek additional information, please feel free to contact the OP by PM.
The Sandbox Thread has been merged into this Co-Ed Thread.
While the OP may be passionate about this matter, latitude was given when I merged threads prior to these this evening.

Exchequer, when Posting Guidelines, you neglected this one:The OP has posted his Warning and has done his job to alert the a Community.

Should Members seek additional information, please feel free to contact the OP by PM. Originally Posted by biomed1

I will agree with you 100%, I did not pull that one and I was wrong.
Hence the countdown.
  • Zebco
  • 12-31-2019, 09:24 PM
Staff Edit - Ads are no longer permitted on Eccie - Biomed1
I’m sorry that happened🙁🙁