Sen. Josh Hawley to blowsy...no articles by Monday he will introduce measure to dismiss.

• WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Who’s is doing that, Lexisie?

I knows it’s an archaic value in your country these days, but yous are a deplorable fucking liar. Just like your lord god boofoo.

Fucking embarrassing! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
LL and Trump are twins....they have been making up shit to fit their narrative since the womb.
LL and Trump are twins....they have been making up shit to fit their narrative since the womb. Originally Posted by WTF
And you and Yssup make up fake handles while you’re banned.
If they were trafficked Asians Sex slaves, you’d change your tune, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
LL and Trump are twins....they have been making up shit to fit their narrative since the womb. Originally Posted by WTF

• oeb11
  • 01-04-2020, 10:40 AM
ftw - the "narrative" is the DPST narrative blindly followed - definitively not a "liberatarian"!
Here’s my question: if yous wanted to cripple the Iranian military, why the actual fuck did yous just take out a general? Sure, he was a bad guy, but just another commander at the ends of the day. He was replaced less than 12 hours on. Military, eh? Chains of commands are set up to accounts for things like this. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What are you suggesting? A military strike against the troops in Iran? Are you just another war monger wanting outright conflict?

The purpose was to cut off the head of the snake or at least cripple it and send a message. And in particular it was against the guy currently leading and scheming future attacks. And by doing it in Baghdad you don't invade sovereign Iranian land to do it.
And you and Yssup make up fake handles while you’re banned. Originally Posted by bambino
And you needs to stop saying that shits or I’ll have fredsy comes and smash your face and then refuse to apologize
And you needs to stop saying that shits or I’ll have fredsy comes and smash your face. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You would have to send somebody because you sure as hell cant do it.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 12:10 PM
And you and Yssup make up fake handles while you’re banned. Originally Posted by bambino
Awwwww
...are you jealous bambino.

You think ever handle is either me or Yessup that disagrees with you. We are stuck in your mind....mindfucking you with each and every post. You probably need to see a therapist.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 12:12 PM

The purpose was to cut off the head of the snake or at least cripple it and send a message. And in particular it was against the guy currently leading and scheming future attacks. And by doing it in Baghdad you don't invade sovereign Iranian land to do it. Originally Posted by eccielover
Yea....that worked out so well with Saddam in Iraq...
Awwwww
...are you jealous bambino.

You think ever handle is either me or Yessup that disagrees with you. We are stuck in your mind....mindfucking you with each and every post. You probably need to see a therapist. Originally Posted by WTF
Why would I be jealous of a “guy” who can’t get it up? Seems like you need some help. Or is it a lost cause?
Yea....that worked out so well with Saddam in Iraq... Originally Posted by WTF
Only because that turned into a street by street effort and then nation building.

This isn't anything like that. But I will add "yet". If handled wrong moving forward it could be just as bad, but it's certainly not there yet.

This was a very tactical strike in Iraq without going into Iran territory to take out a threat viably identified.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Only because that turned into a street by street effort and then nation building.

This isn't anything like that. But I will add "yet". If handled wrong moving forward it could be just as bad, but it's certainly not there yet.

This was a very tactical strike in Iraq without going into Iran territory to take out a threat viably identified. Originally Posted by eccielover
It has already escalated....have you not seen more troops going into the area?

Wtf do you think is going to happen? Iran....after 40 years is just going to roll over because we killed one General?
What are you suggesting? A military strike against the troops in Iran? Are you just another war monger wanting outright conflict?

The purpose was to cut off the head of the snake or at least cripple it and send a message. And in particular it was against the guy currently leading and scheming future attacks. And by doing it in Baghdad you don't invade sovereign Iranian land to do it. Originally Posted by eccielover
No. Just wondering why nots go for regime change and cut off the head of the snake, not his soldiers

And yous invaded the lands of an ally, whose country yous totally destroyed.
Why would I be jealous of a “guy” who can’t get it up? Seems like you need some help. Or is it a lost cause? Originally Posted by bambino
I suppose this means I needs to get back to sleuthing, interchangeable partsy, eh?

Yous May be marching into this situations but I bets a minimal search will indicates yous will be limping out, eh?
You would have to send somebody because you sure as hell cant do it. Originally Posted by bambino
And yous know this because... you’re the toughest guy on ECCIE? I thought that was fredsy.