Ban-A-Palooza 2020 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?

The thread crypt kicker, said do not bring anything else from that thread onto another thread..

I'm just trying to understand Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Did he write it in white font ? I don't see where CK said that in the thread which he closed.

Or are you outing private communications AGAIN ?

I'll go get my popcawn and watch you "derail" this thread too....
Also isn't this disregarding staff, as they just closed the other one(Banned)? I'm just trying to understand Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Disregarding staff ? who the hell knows who all the "staff" handles are? Where's that list?

And no, far from being BANNED but your concern is appreciated..... a wee bit like a stalker, but appreciated nonetheless.
tick tock.
Get a life!!

I aint got the time to play your petty ass games today.. Grow the fuck up, and find someone else to play with (preferably off the board).. We aren't toys here, because you, and your other board personas get bored..

I know, and we know what thread he said it..

Tic toc, and...shyt

That good ol behavior, rolls eyes
I know what thread your talking about CB. Some of the guys that are on this thread were on the thread as well.

Guys don't play dumb. The same titled thread that was closed by CryptKicker before. This is nothing more than a spin off from the other thread. This is harassment and open insults (name calling) and public humiliation. Which are all violations of eccie rules. So how is it that the last ban-a-palooza thread was closed and this one is still open is beyond me.

It's obvious you gents here are busy picking at people instead of poking people--that would be women for you so called "hobbyists."
Get a life!!

I aint got the time to play your petty ass games today.. Grow the fuck up, and find someone else to play with (preferably off the board).. We aren't toys here, because you, and your other board personas get bored..

I know, and we know what thread he said it..

Tic toc, and...shyt

That good ol behavior, rolls eyes Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
a) then why you here UITB causing yet MORE drama? this thread is about people who have been banned, I guess. You know it has a rich history and has been done many years (maybe someone missed last year).

b) I have no other board personas... I am simply a better Jedi than most.

c)I went back and checked... did NOT see it. So ... you must have the wrong thread OR you are OUTING PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.... again......

Butt then again... that would bring us FULL CIRCLE with your tired ass bringing more bannable drama UITB...which would be the subject of the thread I suppose... so move along.... I heard Lizzo was taking a break...

BACK ON TOPIC now, OP did you mean to say that PM is retiring again? I thought only whoretards did that whole "fake retiring" thang...?

Ahh. he must have been pointed nearly to a bancation and decided to use a different Shandle till the heat dies down...

#IsLizzoConsideredSlimThick?
I know what thread your talking about CB. Some of the guys that are on this thread were on the thread as well.

Guys don't play dumb. The same titled thread that was closed by CryptKicker before. This is nothing more than a spin off from the other thread. This is harassment and open insults (name calling) and public humiliation. Which are all violations of eccie rules. So how is it that the last ban-a-palooza thread was closed and this one is still open is beyond me.

It's obvious you gents here are busy picking at people instead of poking people--that would be women for you so called "hobbyists." Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
Correction.. some of the same DRAMA queens are back stepping on this thread, and. OUTING PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.

If you are getting your panties in a wad UITB them maybe you might consider reconsidering "where" we are ...

kapeesh? (<- yes that is spelt wrongly)

Back on topic

Because a drive by closed the long running series.

Let's see,
GeorgeDRII was out for a brief period.
Shinepro is gone...again
PX seems to have self imposed. Didn't he post an I'm out of here thread?

Who did I miss? Originally Posted by boardman
Sorry OP. It would appear that at least 3 people keep stepping on your thread here. Isn't that thread hi-jacking?

Anyone know how long Shiny is gone for? Or what he did ?

Maybe Brownie can clue us in... I mean she DOES seem to thinck that she knows all about PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS !

AmIright?
If you go back to the 1st page, then your 1st question, to why I am here is answered.

My name was put in someone's mouth, then another board persona mouth..

Trying to put me in ish, and trying to tie me to fake ass drama, that y'all create around here that doesn't exist..

You can try to insult me with this "Lizzo" thing, because that's what it is but you're being a passive aggressive about it.. I don't listen to her fat ass,and I don't listen to hip hop and r&b that promote negativity in the black community. I've heard about her though, in the news.. That is a insult that you in fact brought over from the last threads..

Not letting someone trash my name, isn't causing drama, but the person that gets bored telling lies is drama

Someone lied said I was banned, then boom here I am..

So get it correct

Mods close this thread, your trolls are trying to troll.. let's uphold the rules for everyone and not select few
Reverse psychology, yawn..

Mods can you close this thread too, it's getting outta hand, lol

He can't keep his focus, on who did what, and how things came about
heh... he wrote "because of a drive-by..." bbaawahahahahaha!

"PMSing was probably..."
As is his pseudonyms Sis, Girl Solider and you^^.

Who was left out?
I think you left out CB who is not to be cornfused with cb, CDB, etc. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Is this directed at me?
If you go back to the 1st page, then your 1st question, to why I am here is answered.

Trying to put me in ish, and trying to tie me to fake ass drama, that y'all create around here that doesn't exist..

You can try to insult me with this "Lizzo" thing, because that's what it is but you're being a passive aggressive about it.. I don't listen to her fat ass,and I don't listen to hip hop and r&b that promote negativity in the black community. I've heard about her though, in the news.. That is a insult that you in fact brought over from the last threads..

Not letting someone trash my name, isn't causing drama, but the person that gets bored telling lies is drama

Someone lied said I was banned, then boom here I am..

So get it correct

Mods close this thread, your trolls are trying to troll.. let's uphold the rules for everyone and not select few Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
(so we dont lose this gold)..

Are you gonna connect the dots for the dimmer bulbs and tell us which thread it was?

Try to atay on topic, OP or I will have SC hit RTM cause you seem determined to "SHUT THE THREADS DOWN" when you falsely presume the thread is about you... cause how could it ? You arent banned !

Now move along and get back on topic or I will have Tia come UITB and take care of my light work.

LOL

Once again, sorry OP. Ima tryna keep it on the rails for ya.
The Rock smells another meltdown coming our way.

I know what thread your talking about CB. Some of the guys that are on this thread were on the thread as well. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII

Awesome, hey hey.
Awesome, hey hey. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Right! I saw it. Did we get any other names before this thread went up?
ARE YOU COMFUSED ABOUT WHICH THREAD YOU ARE IN ?

QUIT HIJACKING THIS THREAD CHAMPAIN BROWN !

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

HERE ARE THE FIRST TWO POSTS IN THIS HERE THREAD.. NEITHER OF WHICH MENTION ANY REFERENCE TO YOU.

POST #1 IN THIS THREAD

Because a drive by closed the long running series.

Let's see,
GeorgeDRII was out for a brief period.
Shinepro is gone...again
PX seems to have self imposed. Didn't he post an I'm out of here thread?

Who did I miss? Originally Posted by boardman
POST #2 BELOW

So far, that's it.

PMSing was probably collecting points so he probably decided to use a Shandle for a while... he caint stay away...

{image removed- CK} Originally Posted by TryWeakly
BUTT THAT PICTURE IS TFF ^