Dim Cannibalism

And not "doctored"
What Biden has doctors cannot cure! Originally Posted by oeb11
Zombieism?
Biden was already vetted by Obaminable's physician back when Biden was VP.

The reports were not published at the time, but were recently revealed.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 03:34 PM
LL- do not know if One is defending Biden - Still
When was the report of biden's health published?
Trump has been in office 3 years - and lot happens to elderly folks in 3 years - at the minimum.

Could a DPST physician fudge a health report - likely the Docs are military at Bethesda - and unlikely to fudge any report.
I would love to see the report.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 03:35 PM
Zombieism? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Biden does not have zombieism - He;s close - but not a living dead.

he has advancing dementia - in my personal opinion.
I’m wondering if Biden should get Trumps personal medicine man. I heard he’s highly respected.

Midol, oebsy. Someone gets this little bitch Midol!

LOLLING!
I’m wondering if Biden should get Trumps personal medicine man. I heard he’s highly respected.

Midol, oebsy. Someone gets this little bitch Midol!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

#BAND
#YSSUP RIDER
#NOTYSSUP
#FUCKPEDOS
#NOTYSSUP
#FUCKPEDOS Originally Posted by HoeHummer
says hehs assups
LL- do not know if One is defending Biden - Still
When was the report of biden's health published?
Trump has been in office 3 years - and lot happens to elderly folks in 3 years - at the minimum. Originally Posted by oeb11
A news report of his medical exams while VP was released, not the reports themselves. One news report mentioned the name of Obama's physical exam doctor as being one of the physicians who had negative reports on Biden's mental condition and his cognitive issues/difficulties back in his VP years.

The Naval Hospital physicians do examines and release "review-superficial" reports on the condition if appropriately waived. But .... those are not the only physicians resourced for those tasks ... so the physician may not have been attached to the military facilities.
Biden does not have zombieism - He;s close - but not a living dead.

he has advancing dementia - in my personal opinion. Originally Posted by oeb11
I think he has early dementia. If he had advanced dementia or Alzheimer's the DNC would have already sounded the alarm. Then again, they may admit it at the convention.

Again, they're in trouble. Bloomie isn't going to spend a billion and just settle for "a seat at the table." He'll go third party if he can't benefit from a brokered convention.