Watching men

Where are the kc guys who want to experiment?
Ditto
I actually have a bi oral guy for play
right here yourdesire
I am at a point in life I might as well try it..! Would top or bottom for the right situation. Would like an encounter with a woman and a TS. Or whatever. I am kinda just ready to play and cross lines and do whatever. I have really liked ass play for quite some time. But I really am still attracted to women the most. But I might suck or fuck a dick. Would like to feel a real dick in my ass. While I'm pounding a female mouth or puss. I guess I'm just kinda down for whatever.....why not!
A woman who could appreciate it..would be worth the risk. I have had several things in my butt. Except a real dick. Really curious what that feels like. I guess that is probably gay..but I still love women and the pussy. Color me curious.
Yes
right here yourdesire Originally Posted by hockey99
Contact me lets release some desires before they cause strokes. If they cause strokes I want to watch yummy
I like watching guys do oral on each other! Its hot to share snowballs! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Kinky Hoe...
Kinky Hoe... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
I can't think of anything better than a kinky ho can you? 🤣😅😋
Mmm War my friend
See you in summer

Yes YD I luv being a kinky ho and luv loving a kinky ho like you mmmmm
Mmm - Under Dallas with Warp close
Now this sounds hot to me...so hot!

had a non hobby meeting, she wanted to watch him suck me... was pretty exciting actually. First time they both sucked me with her getting fucked by him as she finished me, second time she masturbated watch him suck me. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
The wife and I have done a bunch of MFM. They're always a good time and leave her exhausted... so we pick up the slack with some dick sucking. Sex with other guys can be just as pleasurable as with a woman... I'm not marrying them, just fucking them.
Grimes/Dallas,

I'm not opposed to a MFM with you and Dallas. Like all the other MFM's we had. THey are fun.
Warp mmmm I luv both y'all Would be fun!!