Encounter: Huge Tit Young Black Spinner Slut Fucked Really Goodly

Check out her pics here.

https://switter.at/@BabyCoco585

Also dude lets not be so quick to judge.
Im multiracial; Italian, Irish, Puerto Rican, and Black. I just look mainly white. I guess all my "Blackness" went to my cock.
And as for age, i happen to be 28 and fairly handsome with an athletic build.
All white guys who fuck black girls don't all have small penis, and are overweight, old white dudes.
And i don't claim to be ghangis dick con with the body of Adonis. But hey, if the shoe fits......

I see what u did there.

Yep. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

I have a temper problem...Fuck their a bit to saggy.
I have a temper problem...Fuck their a bit to saggy. Originally Posted by randombl
Welp i guess not the girl for you.
I enjoy big tits; perky or saggy. Hers look better in person. Especially when shes walking around naked. Sheesh. The way they move.
But yeah to each his own....
Good luck finding your "perfect" girl.
I have a temper problem...Fuck their a bit to saggy. Originally Posted by randombl
They're.....
They're..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Lets not discriminate on grammar corrections and forget the "too"
Did anyone else here message her and get asked to list the activities requested?
She claimed that all clients normally do this... Must be hugging and wrestling weren't acceptable answers
Did anyone else here message her and get asked to list the activities requested?
She claimed that all clients normally do this... Must be hugging and wrestling weren't acceptable answers Originally Posted by Maxx_Power
She claimed that all clients normally do this... Must be hugging and wrestling weren't acceptable answers Originally Posted by Maxx_Power
I just say half hour full service. Although she doesn't watch the clock. U will be able to get well over an hour for hh pricing.
Did u know about her sister?
I just say half hour full service. Although she doesn't watch the clock. U will be able to get well over an hour for hh pricing.
Did u know about her sister? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
no thank you very much.

thanks for report Sir
you will have no competition from me. so have at it

you would not like the ones I still playing. so all is good
dang all but one of them AC gals do not want reports, I may need ta see that one again
no thank you very much.

thanks for report Sir
you will have no competition from me. so have at it

you would not like the ones I still playing. so all is good
dang all but one of them AC gals do not want reports, I may need ta see that one again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do so and report back.
Do so and report back. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
do so what ????

I taint going to see that IMHO fucking ugly Ho you like
Uh
do so what ????

I taint going to see that IMHO fucking ugly Ho you like Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well u said something about u should see an AC girl.
So i said do so and report back.
Still confused on what an AC girl is, but sounds kinda cool. Pun intended.
Also im sorry u are not into young skinny big tit black chicks.
I thought that was something everyone liked.
Apparently her phone has been blowing up since my review so there are alot of under cover lovers of this type. Dont fuck it up guys. I like to post gems and share them with the site after ive had my way with them to the fullest extent.
AC is a now and has been a few years now DEAD HOOKER bar.
but I be still seeing a few

I'm not into tits more than a mouth full
or in thus case the dragging on the ground

each his own

I have reported in the past on AC girls, no contact given its a waste of time most of the time,
Unless they lube me before the condom put on.
its hard not ta report cip then had ta dig the condom out story
Her tits look really suckable!
Jeezus Christ. I cant even get ahold of her anymore. What have i done. No wonder nobody shares the good whores here. You share the mediocre throw away pussy and save the gems for yourselves. Lesson learned....

Her tits look really suckable! Originally Posted by cymbals
They are extremely suckable. And fuckable. Fluent in Russian.
Looks like switter does have a few gems......