Yeah I said it the $600 is no better than the $100 visit

maybe i shoulda stayed outta this "big boy" fight
BUTTTT
not ALL lower priced gals suck...some of us lower priced gals suck,but in a GOOD way! lol!!

my opinion is that if we treat our guy like a king,he will fu@k us like his queen!!!
And Dallas is a gal with a fantastic attitude.
See you in a couple weeks Dee.
If we're talking about the gal I think we're talking about....I did say it was coming as soon as she got enough reviews under her belt. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle that's willing to lay down that kind of coin, but this says it best....IMO Originally Posted by whatstheplay
So, are you going to give her a negative review to slow things down?

I have no idea what is going on and now I'm too afraid to ask. Originally Posted by Passerby

Join the club. All I know is that the OP who is boasting about how smart he is posted one of the scarier reviews ever just two days ago.
not really scary....just a standard Jayhawker experience….good reading for all of us!!
Essentially true if you're just looking to get a nut, if you want better visual stimulation, you must pay for it
Essentially true if you're just looking to get a nut, if you want better visual stimulation, you must pay for it Originally Posted by Dondo7
My thoughts exactly... And I can just get a nut with the S.O. I pay to be with something that I don't have at home.
This is meaningless.

I've had great lower end experiences, and I've had great high end experiences (and I've had subpar of both as well). It all depends on the experience.

If all you are looking for is friction to get off, then yes, of course, spending $100 is better than spending $600. But I hope you are looking for more than that in the visit. I know I certainly am.
Driving a honda and ranger rover is not the same.. There’s lot of difference between a $100 and $600 provider to me. I usually see $400-$600 providers visiting town and very rarely see any low dollar providers local to KC.

KC sucks. I have hard time finding a good low dollar provider. They are either too old or too fat. There are very few good providers but are probably loaded with clients all day long.

Looks wise, maintaining their body, cleanliness, upscale places, non rushed and the way you get treated is where the $600 providers stand out. Most of the $600 providers for sure have a semi-model type body and looks. I think it’s absolutely worth the additional bucks.
^ Echo these sentiments x100 definitely get what you pay for
I give great service in a comfy place. I get manicures & cute outfits & do everything I can to make you feel like a king and I'm definetly not asking 600.I actuslly give a lot of breaks 💖 Good providers for fair donations are available in kc area and we're not all busy.
The market always decides.
Driving a honda and ranger rover is not the same.. Originally Posted by Luvsbuttcheeks
True. Hondas spend far less time in the shop and cost less when they are there.
Yep, I've always said that a $100 orgasm feels the same as a $600 one. Only difference is you can have 6 pussies jack you off instead of one. Originally Posted by royamcr
I remember getting pussy for $10, when I was younger it was much less - but then I was in grade school and too young to partake.

You can always get a date with Thumbalinna and her four sisters for free.
You can see Ellie and Kayden together for 6.