Kamala “Knee Pads” Harris is Fukin’ BORING.

You also need to blame Obama for the bone spur .... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What was Obaminable's medical condition that he fabricated to avoid military duty? Oh, wait, I forgot. He was pretending to be a "foreign student" to get into Harvard.....affirmative action!!!!

Oh, yea, speaking of draft dodgers ... there was Clinton The Rub Guy last night!!! No medical. Just lying.

BTW: Obaminable didn't "get" Bin Ladin. Some real men did. Based on Bush intel.

Back to the reality of today .....

... And what rank did your "man," Bitten reach while he was draft dodging with ..... "asthma" ....?

You can't win for losing .... LOSER!
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2020, 02:05 PM
DPST's want to make this election about personalities - Trump - who can be brash, and Biden - who has no personality.

V framing the election o issues - which K harris and her Marxist DPST's want to hide from the Public their Marixst platforms - which is why she never takes a stand - everything is "to be considered - absolute Bs - She is a dyed in the wool lenin worshipping marxist - and tryin got hid eit until she takes the oval office aftr Biden's 'demise'!

poor little mm in the burrow - cannot dare face the issues of teh DPST ideology and platoforms.
Kumola is proving the point of her past ... it takes a man for you to get ahead!

She confused the philosophy .... and thought it was ...

"It takes a man for you to give head"!!!

And she found one that won't remember that she's the one who sucked his dick ...

... and didn't even swallow!

Bill Clinton will be making a lot of White House trips!
I watched that last night. Does this woman have a pulse?

I can see why she polled lower than whale shit during the primaries.

When you hear the words .....”Joe Biden and Kamala Harris”......admit it, you just want to laugh. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I heard that Michelle Obama's DNC speech didn't mention Kamala Harris. Seems KH wasn't picked as Joe's running mate until AFTER it was recorded. Or at least that's the story they're going with.
Say what you want about T R U M P, but no one can do a speech like H I M. Kamala, Obama and Hillary were boring AF, just repeating the same shit over and over again in monotone or fake crying voices. Just saying the same tired crap the media has been saying over and over for god damn years.
They couldn't even get 30 people to join the Kamala Harris livestream, so they had to CLONE people.

They couldn't even get 30 people to join the Kamala Harris livestream, so they had to CLONE people.

Originally Posted by CG2014

but but but .. the progressive groundswell will run Evil Lord Trump out of the White House!!

not if they can't get a lousy "full screen" of actual supporters ..

the DNC is slipping. did they not think they'd get caught by the eagle eyed internet?

BAHHAHAAAA
She's uninspiring and has no likable traits. Joe on the other hand is somewhat likable but he's a dummy. This duo has no future.

Originally Posted by CG2014
If true, pretty lame...
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2020, 05:26 AM
She seems inauthentic to many voters. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Brown skin, red dot - the total package
Brown skin, red dot - the total package Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yeah, I've got a Red Dot for'em,lol.
Joey an Hoey show