Joe Biden's family had many slaves, passed down through generations

Yet another post that dodges the question posed
my post was in answer to your illogic claiming to wonder about the logic of the thread, when the op was using a rhetorical device

you are the one who can either not comprehend that or purposely repeats a non sequitur

went back and looked at "your question"

it regarded the purity of the op's family

never attempted to answer that and why should I?

it seems that you are trying to ignore the irony of the situation and claim the op is straight faced stating biden shouldn't run because of his family's history

no its that the left is claiming purity for everything without any context or even truth and this merely points out their idiocy
Let me help. The original question was:

Are you inferring that any candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve?
I answered that, everyone did...education is required here
its ok for you to be obtuse Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
no... he's really sort of crossed into learning disabled territory.
Let me help. The original question was:

Are you inferring that any candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve? Originally Posted by reddog1951
If they're a Democrat: YES.
If they're NOT a Democrat: NO.

What are you stupid? (You don't have to answer that.... you made it clear already)

And the word you are looking for is IMPLYING. Not inferring.
No, just seeking an honest yes/no response.
And some wonder why the dims are the donkey party!

Hit with the truth they still deny deflect and hee haw!

They only shut up when they hear what they want to hear!
And still no direct answer to the question.
And still no direct answer to the question. Originally Posted by reddog1951
SPAM
Seems to be the pot calling the kettle black. I welcome an intelligent and respectful discussion, yet so far only receive disrespectful and propagandized replies. Why is that?
Seems to be the pot calling the kettle black. I welcome an intelligent and respectful discussion, yet so far only receive disrespectful and propagandized replies. Why is that? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You are incapable of accepting anything "your opinion" doesnt agree with!
Dont need a 10 million dollar study to see that!

Looks like your school librarian didnt teach you how to do your own research!
Another intelligent, carefully thought out reply that does not address the questions posed. Perhaps the student learned from the master.

So another question: By implying that an ancestor held slaves is a reason to vote against someone holding office, does that by logical extension also imply that ancestors of slave holders should not be allowed to have the right to vote? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You will only get a few objective answers from the Trump lovers and the rest will just be stupid shit and insults.

To answer your question, people have no control over the sins of their ancestors. What someone's ancestors did should be completely irrelevant. For all I know, I may have had a serial killer in my family 150 years ago. That has nothing to do with me and my moral compass today.
Well said Lucas, your answers are always thought out and logical. I respect that. Seems like I must be baiting a troll, but it's lind of like fishing, you never know what you might catch. Looks like they're not biting.
Wonder what kind of reparations have been made by the bidens to those folks they kept in bondage?

Hypocritical joe