info on Lita Lawless?

oh good lawd!!! You weren't kidding...review coming!! I hardly ever, ever repeat, but told her to email me anytime she is in town. I sure am glad I 'toughed' out the screening. Have a great weekend all!!
Spoke with her in length yesterday, truly believe she is real and not a scam, set an appointment, so we'll see how it goes. She told me she uses a burner app so her number changes often due to reasons that I'm not going into here. Also, she is super cautious (and I understand) about explicit language over the phone, low balling her rates and being rude. She told me "even one time", she blocks the number and won't respond back for her safety. Stay tuned....
Shes real i can 100000000% vouche that she is. Yesnim newbto posting but ive been lurking for a while. Shes the real deal holyfield. I met with her daily in fargo
Besides why u posting like u didnt know she was real? U posted awhile back u met up with her...
I posted on this thread about Christie L'Amour...not Lita. I was to meet with her (Lita) this morning however, my schedule changed and I had to postpone. And Sid, I'd ask you to post reviews, you can be vague if you wish, but it would help the overall group. Have a great day!
I havent because im selfish lol but to date ive seen 30 ish different providers in town thats alot of gawd damn writing