Safe words to Use In bed

Oprah would be enough to get me to stop
Oprah would be enough to get me to stop Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Some women's name have that
The thought of Oprah could stop even Ron Jeremy!
Sa•Na•Ma•Beech!
I like pumpernickel but prefer rye. Pumpernickel is usually not the real deal and just uses Carmel food coloring.

However, that sounds like a fine word to use as a safe word Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I just knew it was to good to be true.So dearly noted RD gracias for the that info!
The simplest would just be the word stop. Perhaps spoken as. STOP!!
The simplest would just be the word stop. Perhaps spoken as. STOP!! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
That is definitely the safest word STOP , but I would never say that word to you RD
Oprah would be enough to get me to stop Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Why did Oprah Winfrey get arrested?? (anyone feel free to answer)
That is definitely the safest word STOP , but I would never say that word to you RD Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Well, Rockydoc, I would say you have received a not so veiled invitation!!! I suspect you are going to accept.
What signal should be used if you are unable to speak, like if a lady if face sitting and you need some oxygen? You don't want her to stop, just pause enough for some air.
Well, Rockydoc, I would say you have received a not so veiled invitation!!! I suspect you are going to accept. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I dunno. She hasn’t said go yet. I can think of lots of women that will never say stop to me. Of course that is because I never met them. Maybe I can figure out a way to meet Lauren.
I dunno. She hasn’t said go yet. I can think of lots of women that will never say stop to me. Of course that is because I never met them. Maybe I can figure out a way to meet Lauren. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
From another thread:
"Rockydoc something good always comes out of any situation , we just have to see the positive in everything in life , Like me and you meeting , xx"
Sounds like GO to me!
I don't hear her saying "Ophra" or "condom" or "stop" or any other safe word. Would PINK make a good safe word?
I think of what is pink I every woman and would consider that a go full speed ahead word.
PINEAPPLES
Are good to eat and make cum taste better