Corrupted thread : the big cry baby loses again ! VitaMan

Contact the website administrator if you want to understand what causes corrupt threads to occur on this website.
Contact the website administrator if you want to understand what causes corrupt threads to occur on this website. Originally Posted by VitaMan
why, will he tell me how its done ????
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2021, 01:57 PM
Contact the website administrator if you want to understand what causes corrupt threads to occur on this website. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Perhaps vm should follow his own advice!
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 03:36 PM
You need to get right with the Almighty. Right now your threads are disappearing into the ether. But that's probably only the start. Your problems may become much worse.

I'll show you how to become right with the universe for $500. This is a bargain. Lucas McCain would charge you $100,000.
vm, i think your cookies are whats causing the problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I dislike mint flavored cookies.
why, will he tell me how its done ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

If you want to mock the website administrators, that is up to you.
Perhaps vm should follow his own advice! Originally Posted by oeb11

I did already and they provided the information.

You started this thread. If you still have interest, you should do the same.
I did already and they provided the information. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Vita. Log off clear cookies and log back on.

Wont hurt anything.

All possibilities should be looked at. thanks
If you want to mock the website administrators, that is up to you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
mmmm it was just a question Sir
It doesn't happen only on threads I start. It does happen frequently on threads I start. I asked the website management about this. They replied the programmer has been working to fix the problem of corrupted threads.

For the Jacuzzme part, sometimes if Jacuzzme is clicked on, it leads to the profile of Strokey McDingDong. Several people have mentioned this. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It trumps the explanations that are coming up for Maricopa county.

If you are so concerned about why threads are corrupted, you need to ask the website management. Originally Posted by VitaMan
My threads aren't coming up coruped ...yours are
If something ain't broke...