I was just ghosted

I always request a deposit for this reason and if they can’t do one forget them they probably don’t even have enough cash for this. Real hobbies with real money take the risk and know how to follow the rule. We all Been scammed once but if they ain’t down to take the risk why would I be?? No deposits = cheap asses lmao & you dont wanna see cheap asses
I always request a deposit for this reason and if they can’t do one forget them they probably don’t even have enough cash for this. Real hobbies with real money take the risk and know how to follow the rule. We all Been scammed once but if they ain’t down to take the risk why would I be?? No deposits = cheap asses lmao & you dont wanna see cheap asses Originally Posted by Ashley1111
A provider with no encounters is say she always requires a deposit only a fool (which sure you do find) will pay a deposit. You paying a deposit for a woman to take a bath because she normally so dirty the farmers thinks he playing in Field.
And the guys can't understand why some ask for deposits. Our time is valuable same as yours,
where's the respect people used to show one another? Sometimes it seems like it's really non-existent nowadays Originally Posted by yourdesire
It may depend upon the situation:

For example, I recently had repeated contacts with a lady and set up an appointment. I drove to her apartment building and called again to get the room number. It was at this last moment that she informed me that she wanted a deposit for half the amount and that her pimp would be down to pick up the deposit before I got the room number.

I said thank you very much, but I don't ever make a deposits. Goodby, I am leaving.

Every guy should just walk away when something doesn't smell right. At that point, it is nice for him to be courteous - if he can do that while he is running away.

I did run, because my car was parked a block from the entrance to the apartment building and I didn't want a pimp finding me before I made it to the car.

When your big head is giving you a warning, don't listen to your little head.

I always request a deposit for this reason and if they can’t do one forget them they probably don’t even have enough cash for this. Real hobbies with real money take the risk and know how to follow the rule. We all Been scammed once but if they ain’t down to take the risk why would I be?? No deposits = cheap asses lmao & you dont wanna see cheap asses Originally Posted by Ashley1111

This is total nonsense, and you know it. Not paying a deposit, and having the cash (or real money) are not in anyway related.

Deposits are about a rip off. Guys have been scammed too, like when she opens the door and looks nothing like her pictures. It has been so bad at times that I have seriously considered having two envelops ready: one with the total amount requested plus money for a tip in my pocket. The other envelope has a smaller amount (whatever a guy thinks is appropriate and will slow down the pimp from chasing him). When the door opens and he is highly disappointed to the point of throwing up, hand her the second envelope and run like hell. You are gone before she opens the envelope.

A provider with no encounters is say she always requires a deposit only a fool (which sure you do find) will pay a deposit. You paying a deposit for a woman to take a bath because she normally so dirty the farmers thinks he playing in Field. Originally Posted by Ripmany
FUNNY

Happens on both sides so relax

Anyone that pays a deposit is a fucking idiot

You know why guys dont pay a deposit

Because whores rip people off

See how that works out?
Just simple whore talk.

Let me speak to you in your language.
I gots me some foldable money buts you ain'ts getting it for free.
Guess I hurt some butts but that’s Texas for you.
  • Mplay
  • 11-12-2021, 09:06 PM
Guess I hurt some butts but that’s Texas for you. Originally Posted by Ashley1111
Why because people don’t agree with you? Don’t be so sensitive.
Why because people don’t agree with you? Don’t be so sensitive. Originally Posted by Mplay
Seems they are mad because they dont agree with the advice I gave the original poster.
  • H&H
  • 11-13-2021, 07:51 AM
Seems they are mad because they dont agree with the advice I gave the original poster. Originally Posted by Ashley1111
I'm not mad but your assumption on no deposits=cheap asses is your problem. I've never paid a deposit and I've never ghosted and I pay top prices. I'm not alone on that either. After looking through your gallery and FWIW even if you didn't charge a deposit I still wouldn't see you.
The bottom line is that johns paying deposits are idiots therefore you will get an idiot as a client.
... Ye Christ! ... One o 'you mates please pass the popcorn.

### Salty
Does anyone find it weird that she no reviews?
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2021, 05:26 PM
No deposits = smart tricks, you're here looking for simps to rip off, go waste your time on social media doing that, you'll have little success pulling that off here unless they're newbies that don't know any better
No deposits = smart tricks, you're here looking for simps to rip off, go waste your time on social media doing that, you'll have little success pulling that off here unless they're newbies that don't know any better Originally Posted by BLM69
Twitter begging is fun reading. Its sad to know it works on some