Drake at the Area 29 strip club.

Fuckin’ H. Tebow…..that whore gets around……
I am wondering how many new dancers have tried to go work here now....LOL
Or how about people who just want to go see the place what all the fuss is about.
I am wondering how many new dancers have tried to go work here now....LOL
Or how about people who just want to go see the place what all the fuss is about. Originally Posted by Majichands

I'm sure they would take a favorable look at any application you would submit.
https://area29houston.com/dancer/

Be prepared that Dancer/Entertainer probably means a lot of things about the job being 'understood', and not written down anywhere. Not that would be a problem to many who participate in this board.

As far as just going to see what the fuss is about, I think that the minimum seating fee of $500 will keep most away from a casual visit.

I LOOKED AT THE APPLICATION it says 18 AND UP....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.
I thought Texas law changed it to 21>>>>>>>>>>>>?
They've probably been lazy in taking care of that detail in their webpage. I'm sure nothing illegal is going on there...............
It’s all true. I was all there and is was fucking crazy lots a free flowing cash flying around.
It’s all true. I was all there and is was fucking crazy lots a free flowing cash flying around. Originally Posted by ChloeOcean

Please expound!
Tell us more.
I don't think so - drake has more number one hits than the beatles. Him spending a million is like us blowing $1000. He is literally a billionaire. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Charlie Watts (the Beatle no one can name) is worth $250M. Drake $200M.
Ooopss..make that the Stone no one can remember. His Beatle counterpart, Ringo Starr, is only worth $350M.