Men, what do you look for in a provider?

Good personality and brains
Enjoys sucking dick Originally Posted by Rockydoc
That's probably what most men are thinking! Please, Lord, send me a women with a good personality and brains...AND loves sucking dick!

And I'm a big believer in "Ask and you shall receive."
I like to find a lady with good reviews. I like ladies who I can trust to be independent. I don't want to deal with a pimp. I like a lady with a good attitude and who will enjoy our time together. She must be upfront about charges, and be reasonable. I like ladies I can connect with not only physically, but emotionally. A good lady can help a man release tension and anxiety, and satisfy heartfelt needs that are missing in his life. She can be so much more than just a warm place to put his dick. If I am going to engage in an intimate act, I want to do it with a lady I can care about, one who will still be needed after I cum and after she has left my presence. That can be difficult for some ladies to do, but many have done it successfully. There are ladies still working who I have not seen in a long, long time. They may think there was something about them I didn't like, but the truth is sometimes after years have passed, I still have fond feelings for them. Some might say I am too passionate and overemotional. But I don't care; when I feel free to release my passions, there is NOTHING that can make me feel better than connecting with a good lady!!!
I like to find a lady with good reviews. I like ladies who I can trust to be independent. I don't want to deal with a pimp. I like a lady with a good attitude and who will enjoy our time together. She must be upfront about charges, and be reasonable. I like ladies I can connect with not only physically, but emotionally. A good lady can help a man release tension and anxiety, and satisfy heartfelt needs that are missing in his life. She can be so much more than just a warm place to put his dick. If I am going to engage in an intimate act, I want to do it with a lady I can care about, one who will still be needed after I cum and after she has left my presence. That can be difficult for some ladies to do, but many have done it successfully. There are ladies still working who I have not seen in a long, long time. They may think there was something about them I didn't like, but the truth is sometimes after years have passed, I still have fond feelings for them. Some might say I am too passionate and overemotional. But I don't care; when I feel free to release my passions, there is NOTHING that can make me feel better than connecting with a good lady!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It's great to know there are men who are passionate and have an open heart.

I think most people probably want to feel passionate about who they're spending time with, but there are some people who are shut off, unfortunately.

And, I agree. Because being physical often is momentary pleasure, but when you connect with people on a deeper, more personal level, you take that experience with you. And that feels really nice!
Taking care of business in a timely manner
Hygiene, groooming
Looks - physical and how they dress
IOP-- very important..
Upfront on donations
Do's and don'ts - although it is not always possible to know what is on the menu
If her incall is some hotel / apartment that is a dump..

These are just some things I look for.. and not in any certain order.. and yes I know it might be impossible to find all of this with one provider but there are many great women out there that have enough of them ...THANK YOU TO THOSE LADIES..
It's great to know there are men who are passionate and have an open heart.

I think most people probably want to feel passionate about who they're spending time with, but there are some people who are shut off, unfortunately.

And, I agree. Because being physical often is momentary pleasure, but when you connect with people on a deeper, more personal level, you take that experience with you. And that feels really nice! Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Agree developing a personal chemistry with a provider makes things much better.
Agree developing a personal chemistry with a provider makes things much better. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I agree
I really appreciate a woman who obviously takes care of herself on a daily basis, not just slapping on lipstick a minute before meeting. A woman's clothes - both selection and upkeep, her hair, her teeth, her complexion all say to the world how she views herself. If she doesn't take care of herself, she probably won't take care of you.
The O.P. is a paragon of proper self-care for the feminine.
I was asked for a photo of my DL or work ID. This was by a well known provider and I’m a newbie so I didn’t think it was necessarily unusual. But I’m definitely not gonna do that, I’ll take a hard pass on any provider knowing my RW information. So that’s one thing I guess I look for, some reasonable verification while maintaining anonymity
I like ladies that are more on the bisexual side and less on the bipolar side.

Merry Christmas!
I like ladies that are more on the bisexual side and less on the bipolar side.

Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Is there a man who doesn't like their women
bisexual?
Passionate and fun BCD keeps me returning.
I look for two things, rapid response and joy. I've learned over the years that friends who respond quickly and happily are usually just better visits. And I find that mature ladies generally understand this better than younger ones.
It's more about what a provider DOESN'T do.

- doesn't have drama/violence following them on eccie
- doesn't talk like a thug
- doesn't wear makeup that looks unnatural (unless I ask them to!)
- doesn't have a masculine hairstyle
- doesn't smell like cigarettes or worse
- doesn't go more than 24 hours without replying to my messages
- doesn't overcharge. (If it's double what I can find it elsewhere for, it's too much )
- doesn't upcharge without notice
It's more about what a provider DOESN'T do.

- doesn't have drama/violence following them on eccie
- doesn't talk like a thug
- doesn't wear makeup that looks unnatural (unless I ask them to!)
- doesn't have a masculine hairstyle
- doesn't smell like cigarettes or worse
- doesn't go more than 24 hours without replying to my messages
- doesn't overcharge. (If it's double what I can find it elsewhere for, it's too much )
- doesn't upcharge without notice Originally Posted by Geeky80

^^^^^^ what he said plus if I send you a message don't get bent out of shape answering if you don't want to answer just simply don't respond
NO!!!!