Busy providers and hygiene

Thankyou for mansplaining my “period” to me. Also thankyou for mansplaing my business…I was truly lost before your post. To clear up some other questions in other posts…Bree is fishy pussy. Shit has god damn halitosis. And yes she worked with the cops Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I was never saying I had any answers. I’m looking fir answers thanks girls for the input
I was never saying I had any answers. I’m looking fir answers thanks girls for the input Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
just guessing BUT is the post above you insulting ????
if so pm me please n thank you with just a "yes"

mmmm I never ate a pussy I didn't sniff first
the fact I smoke maybe if I turn my nose away, its bad ????
I was never saying I had any answers. I’m looking fir answers thanks girls for the input Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Have you passed grade 10?
So, let’s have turnabout as fair play. Ladies, please tell us about how our prostates work.
I don’t know the details to Bree working with le (if it’s true) but if it happened,I’m thinking that her back was against the wall. Which begs the question, would you take a bullet to save your fellow hobbyist?
I don’t know the details to Bree working with le (if it’s true) but if it happened,I’m thinking that her back was against the wall. Which begs the question, would you take a bullet to save your fellow hobbyist? Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Hmmm
She does show a lot of love for her fellow man...
So, let’s have turnabout as fair play. Ladies, please tell us about how our prostates work. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Let’s not..
Let’s not.. Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
"Whew" thanks
I don’t know the details to Bree working with le (if it’s true) but if it happened,I’m thinking that her back was against the wall. Which begs the question, would you take a bullet to save your fellow hobbyist? Originally Posted by buffalomw10
All the details are out there and with all the bravado/macho shit talked in here if you get pinched and feel the need to roll on everyone is weak. That much to lose….quit now.
...kinda knew that one would blow up...thanks for the funny!
I had a well known provider claim to use moisturizer in her vagina when i felt goo inside... right sure... thanks for sharing your creampie from night before.
I had a well known provider claim to use moisturizer in her vagina when i felt goo inside... right sure... thanks for sharing your creampie from night before. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Ho-lee fuck. Classy ho!
Thankyou for mansplaining my “period” to me. Also thankyou for mansplaing my business…I was truly lost before your post. To clear up some other questions in other posts…Bree is fishy pussy. Shit has god damn halitosis. And yes she worked with the cops Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
"Mainsplaining"--look at you! Pretty hep for a mature provider.
I don’t think that was the case…she had 6 men plus a Dr arrested in one day…