Timely Reminder

A difference of opinion. Media isn't the enemy if they are reporting facts. Fox News offers opinion and calls it news. MSNBC does the same but at least the word news isn't in their name.

Yssup is right. Pot calling kettle black. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The Media shapes the way people think especially stupid people who expect the truth from those deceptive bastards. I can see what they've done to you .
... They are still shaping minds.

Just LESS of them... And the polls show it.

#### Salty
... They are still shaping minds.

Just LESS of them... And the polls show it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well that's partly due to the fact that Liberals have lost their minds so the Media has less to shape and the majority of Conservatives know better than to listen to the Media.
The stupidity on the right is astounding.
... Blimey! ... One just ran right in front of me!

A BIDEN VOTER! .... He's gotta be!

### Salty
The stupidity on the right is astounding. Originally Posted by royamcr

WOW another fragile ego! Can't view Biden's performance and "man up" and admit you made a mistake

“These people are not choosing to stand their ground; they’re compelled to do so in order to protect their fragile egos. Admitting we are wrong is unpleasant, it is bruising for any ego. It takes a certain amount of emotional strength and courage to deal with that reality and own up to our mistakes.”

Maybe there's a psychologist on the board and you, YR, Mole, etc. could get a group rate
The stupidity on the right is astounding. Originally Posted by royamcr
Is that why Joe Biden is President?
No. And if you can’t understand it, it’s on you.

But let me rephrase: Biden is president today because Trump was the worst piece of shit ever allowed into the Oval Office (except for maybe Kanye West).

I did not vote for Biden in the Dem primary. We had choices.

The Republicans fucked up in 2016 and went all in on the Big Lie. He proved you wrong every fucking day. And every day, you sunk deeper into fascism and anti-Americanism.

That’s why Biden won.

But let me rephrase: Biden is president today because Trump was the worst piece of shit ever allowed into the Oval Office (except for maybe Kanye West).

The Republicans fucked up in 2016 and went all in on the Big Lie. He proved you wrong every fucking day. And every day, you sunk deeper into fascism and anti-Americanism.

That’s why Biden won. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Biden's approval rating is about 38% and Kamala Harris is about the same. How bad was Trump?
That’s a lie. On average it’s about the same as Trump’s best.

Spit out the Kool Aid man. You’re embarrassing yourself.
The Media shapes the way people think especially stupid people who expect the truth from those deceptive bastards. I can see what they've done to you . Originally Posted by Levianon17

...“These people are not choosing to stand their ground; they’re compelled to do so in order to protect their fragile egos. Admitting we are wrong is unpleasant, it is bruising for any ego. It takes a certain amount of emotional strength and courage to deal with that reality and own up to our mistakes.”... Originally Posted by tman1847

That’s a lie. On average it’s about the same as Trump’s best.

Spit out the Kool Aid man. You’re embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who's embarrassing himself. Biden is a lost cause he's barely a year in and can't even maintain a 50% approval rating. He's a piece of shit and you can't accept it.

That’s why Biden won. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... Here's another one - "I didn't vote for Biden... "

... Did ANYBODY? .... HELLLLLOOOOOO! Any Biden voters out there?

#### Salty
... Here's another one - "I didn't vote for Biden... "

... Did ANYBODY? .... HELLLLLOOOOOO! Any Biden voters out there?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
In the primary, dippy.

I voted for him in the General Election. So did my great grandparents, my great great grandparents and all of our relatives from Australia!

You obviously don't undourstand the American election process. Don't they have them in West Virginia, err, NSW?

Did you vote for Trump in the 2016 Australian rules primary?

AHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!