Providers that can handle well endowed males

I sense any sexual gratification

,putting my foot down
I sense any sexual gratification

,putting my foot down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
The only time I feel sexual gratification is with Juan
I take that as a sales gimmick. I don't take it serious when said.
Thread is ridiculous but has some good posts from the usual suspects.
guys with small dicks are lucky.they get all the anal
White keeps it tight
Don’t ask me if your cock is big. Don’t ask how it compares to others.

If I spontaneously tell you that you are well endowed, then you are. In these circumstances, I’m not gonna lie about it. Even the clients that are “not my favorite” have some kind of shining quality that I can mention., I’d rather be genuine, even if it means complimenting them on the style of their glasses.

However - if you ask, it puts me in a bad spot. There are a few ways this can go…

A. You aren’t well endowed. I tell you & this makes things awkward.
B. You aren’t well endowed, but I feel pressured to lie & tell you that you are. This sucks.
C. You are well endowed, but you are most likely cocky with an over-inflated ego.

If we were to lie and tell every client how “huge his trembling member” is, the majority of our clients are going to see right through us and be turned off. No one wins here.

If I spontaneously tell you that you are well endowed, then you are. In these circumstances, I’m not gonna lie about it. Even the clients that are “not my favorite” have some kind of shining quality that I can mention., I’d rather be genuine, even if it means complimenting them on the style of their glasses.

However - if you ask, it puts me in a bad spot. There are a few ways this can go…

B. You aren’t well endowed, but I feel pressured to lie & tell you that you are. This sucks.
C. You are well endowed, but you are most likely cocky with an over-inflated ego.

If we were to lie and tell every client how “huge his trembling member” is, the majority of our clients are going to see right through us and be turned off. No one wins here. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
What about when you told me? LoL!

If we were to lie and tell every client how “huge his trembling member” is, the majority of our clients are going to see right through us and be turned off. No one wins here. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Sounds to me like you operate under the "if you don't have anything good to say, then say nothing" doctrine.
Sounds to me like you operate under the "if you don't have anything good to say, then say nothing" doctrine. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
we could all take a page from BBG on this
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZWWWRrcSL55tuadw7

Had a lady in Toronto insist that I was over 10 inches. No idea why she picked that number or was so adamant about it, but it didn’t improve my opinion of her. Over 10 cm, yes. 10 inches? Not even close.
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZWWWRrcSL55tuadw7

Had a lady in Toronto insist that I was over 10 inches. No idea why she picked that number or was so adamant about it, but it didn’t improve my opinion of her. Over 10 cm, yes. 10 inches? Not even close. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
rats, I was hoping for face pic's as a guy was ripping it open and finding the bottom of the mmmmm pit with his ... " ya know the thing"

This sounds reasonable. Asking seems like a lack of self-confidence.
Asking seems like a lack of self-confidence. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I agree Willie.

This is the usual "story" on icky: "If you got it, flaunt it. But when you don't got it try to convince other guys that you do!"