NYS DA coming after the Trump family

The only reason the Hiliary fans didn't piss and moan when Obama won was the fact that he made her Sec of State. Originally Posted by Presj22
And throw her ass in jail as well.

Her AND Bubba the Pedo
No worries. They let Cuomo off the hook for murdering thousands of seniors and sexual harrassment. It appears they're soft on crime.
I'd love.to see Don Jr and Eric fry.

Eric: is this playtime?

Don Jr: no, Eric, this is real prison Originally Posted by Presj22
Illusions of grandeur much?
No worries. They let Cuomo off the hook for murdering thousands of seniors and sexual harrassment. It appears they're soft on crime. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Welp, if you're gonna claim he murdered thousands of seniors, than Lord Trump clearly murdered millions for not being honest of the severity of Covid. Ouch, the truth hurts on that one.
Honest about the severity of the snifles?
Honest about the severity of the snifles? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Y'all wanna claim he "killed grannies" that would make donald an accomplist
What's that have to do with the DA going after the Trump family?? Originally Posted by Presj22
2 NYPD Officers shot to death while NYS AG Leticia James and NY DA work on Trumps old tax returns instead of locking up career criminals with illegal guns.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/nypd-cops-shot-in-harlem/

2 NYPD Officers shot to death while NYS AG Leticia James and NY DA work on Trumps old tax returns instead of locking up career criminals with illegal guns.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/nypd-cops-shot-in-harlem/

Originally Posted by Oilrig
Lol yeah, ok...I'm guessing what....the A.G and DA should be out hunting those guys down??
Y'all wanna claim he "killed grannies" that would make donald an accomplist Originally Posted by Presj22
Congratulations! You're currently holding the record for consecutive stretching of the truth in a reply.👏 🏆
Congratulations! You're currently holding the record for consecutive stretching of the truth in a reply.👏 🏆 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Congratulations, you're the third person to not address my comment in an intelligent form 🏆
Keep'em coming, you're killing it! 🥉 😂
Lol yeah, ok...I'm guessing what....the A.G and DA should be out hunting those guys down?? Originally Posted by Presj22
The police arrest career criminals only to be let go by DA Mayor Adams blames gangs but AG and DA refuse to investigate. That is their job
I get why the Dims are always lying to us.... they've already convinced themselves that the lie is the truth..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
And Trump supporters really believe that!