Anal Check # 3: The fifth amendment, self-incrimination

I'm talking about self-incrimination from documents that supposed to be private or used to be private. I'm not talking about money or property. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So, I don't have to tell you that the abortion is based on the found right to privacy. Since the Supreme Court found it though, it is on the table as an excuse or pretext. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You never really know what you're talking about, do you? Just a jumbled maze of bullshit to wade through every time you want to document a few thoughts. That's got to be rough. I'm beginning to understand why you couldn't manage to get promoted in the Navy.
So, I don't have to tell you that the abortion is based on the found right to privacy. Since the Supreme Court found it though, it is on the table as an excuse or pretext. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You’re making my point. Although I’m sure you don’t understand how.
You saved me the trouble of calling you out and making my point. Two birds, one rock.
Abortion is covered by the 5th?

Amazing what you learn. ECCIE.
Do you believe that everyone has a protection from government possessing too much information about you? It's not just about being in the witness chair in a courtroom. How about access to your car's GPS history? Phone history? Bank statements? Unlike social media, those things are understood to be private. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Another one of the DELUSIONAL starship trooper that turn out to be nothing but a thief. SCAM
Jon969 = lolhahaha = cjohnny

hello

ya gonna get banned soon!