Ottawa under seige by truck protestors

Interesting

If you want play games with the outrageous question you put up,

I don't want to play games, I want you to man up and tell me what is wrong with what I said and for what ever reason, you can't seem to do that.

which is actually a statement that attempts to draw a conclusion, that part can be ended quickly.......no, it is not in the realm of possibility.

OK, now I see the problem. You don't know the difference between a question and a statement and you think that making a political decision and not a scientific decision IS NOT IN THE REAL OF POSSIBILITY! SMH

There is not a reason for Ray Epps to be charged. Is this that FBI government informant conspiracy theory shit again ?

Yes it is. And next you are going to tell us that there has never been an FBI agent embedded in a criminal organization for purposes of collecting information. Good fucking grief man

Pelosi did not lead a security failure

And how do you know that without reading what she wrote and said during the event? She says that the documentation of others can be seized but not hers. What does she have to hide? Why not be open and transparent and we'll decide.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/25/facebook-posts/no-capitol-security-not-only-pelosis-responsibilit/

The post echoes the sentiment in a Feb. 15 letter to Pelosi from four top GOP House members. It suggested the California Democrat was at least partly at fault, asserting that "the Speaker is responsible for all operational decisions made within the House."
The post is wrong: Security at the 1.5 million-square-foot U.S. Capitol building does not fall solely to the speaker.

That means she does share "some" responsibility and all I'm asking for is the documentation to see if she carried out her "shared" responsibility.

Though Pelosi does have a role in the hierarchy overseeing security, there is no indication she controls its day-to-day operations.

I think they call that "hedging.

any more that McConnell did.

Well, as you can see from Politifact, your Bible, shared responsibility is given to the Speaker of the House. The ranking member has no such responsibility.

But Trump sure wishes she did. Your hero.

Hell, I don't even like the man but his policies? You bet.

What else ? That's about enough to demonstrate where you are coming from. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yep, I think you demonstrated quite well that you don't know the difference between a question and a statement. That you are to cowardly to even answer simple questions and then when you do "no, there is no possibility that it was a decision based on polls and not science", you make a fool of yourself with a statement like that. Of course it is possible and evidence suggests that it was but I could be wrong about the why but certainly not wrong about the possibility. Anything is possible in politics.
It's the "if you say so" guy. Still obsessed worrying about other people's money.

How many "if you say sos" is it now.....2,800 ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

i only concern myself with my money. and i have a lot of it.

thank you valued poster
This should get interesting. Starting tomorrow, "truckers may be arrested and could serve 1 year in jail with a $100,000 fine". And just how are they going to move all those big rigs, some with their tires off? Think tow truck operators are going to fight these truckers and just peacefully hook up their rig and tow it away? Then there could very well be violence brought on by the actions of the government and not sitting down and negotiating an end to this. This pandemic is over. We are now dealing with a seasonal flu problem and we don't ask for passports to see if you have had a flu shot. When is Trudeau up for re-election? That will be interesting.
Blocking infrastructure passages, bridges, wrecking the economy, causing job losses.

Truckers are only doing damage. Originally Posted by VitaMan

the truckers are resisting tyranny.
Blocking infrastructure passages, bridges, wrecking the economy, causing job losses.

Truckers are only doing damage. Originally Posted by VitaMan
When you push people too far shit will happen. When store shelves are empty because nothing is being delivered maybe Trudeau will get off his ass and do something about it.
When you push people too far shit will happen. When store shelves are empty because nothing is being delivered maybe Trudeau will get off his ass and do something about it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
All this talk. When will you be getting off your ass, stop posting on a hooker board and do something about it?
All this talk. When will you be getting off your ass, stop posting on a hooker board and do something about it? Originally Posted by TechPapi

WWTPD?

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you … naw, too easy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
All this talk. When will you be getting off your ass, stop posting on a hooker board and do something about it? Originally Posted by TechPapi
Canada isn't my responsibility. But if it was There wouldn't be thousands of Trucks lined up for miles and store shelves dam near empty.

No you don't. Sorry wackoff, but unless you are a trust fund baby, you don't have plenty of money. You're a social security recipient that has nothing more in life to do than rage on a hooker board. Not shaming you, but we all know what's up.
No you don't. Sorry wackoff, but unless you are a trust fund baby, you don't have plenty of money. You're a social security recipient that has nothing more in life to do than rage on a hooker board. Not shaming you, but we all know what's up. Originally Posted by TechPapi

don't bet on that. you'll lose. i'm not even old enough to collect social security.
If you … naw, too easy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
if you say so
Rioting, Inciting to Riot, and Related Offenses

I'd say maybe they don't have enough -yet- to get Ray if he didn't make any reference to violence or damage to property. My guess is they are going after the low hanging fruit and will circle back for clean up later and get a lot more. I wouldn't be sleeping well if I was him in any case. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Your whole post there mighta been a good one, except that
weren't you the fellow that said I was full of shit
about Ray Epps and I didn't know what I was talking of?

NOW the Ray Epps shit is all over the news, and it's
surely hard for you liberal lads to dodge, aint it?

#### Salty

Good to hear you are doing well. You won't be asked to prove it.

What to you is a lot of money ? Just trying to get an idea where you are coming from.