Snapchat Women

No one said you got ripped off but you didn't deny having your girls do that for you either.
What's my age got to do w/ anything here? Stay on topic. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to do it
No one said you got ripped off but you didn't deny having your girls do that for you either.
What's my age got to do w/ anything here? Stay on topic. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to do it Originally Posted by yourdesire

Do what?
I'm putting my money on YD.
You go girl !
Never argue directly with a provider
It wont end well.
Thanks for your concern but no one is arguing.
YD always wins regardless
Thanks for your concern but no one is arguing. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Are so ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAvcGcEc0k
What's my age got to do w/ anything here? Stay on topic. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to do it Originally Posted by yourdesire

I don't know what someone said to YD to get her dander up. But they are messing with the wrong woman.
I don't know what someone said to YD to get her dander up. But they are messing with the wrong woman. Originally Posted by hounddog
That's not anger. That's called being infatuated.
That's not anger. That's called being infatuated. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Are you not trying to call her fat?