Occams razor for Leftists (or the last thread you'll ever need to read)

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_SKidmark
Originally Posted by matchingmole

i take it back, you're a 5th rate troll.

bhahahahaaaa

bhahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are so low....you don't even rate
You are so low....you don't even rate Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
Rage whining by desperate Trump cultists.

The result of a dumbed down America. Or is that residue?

And you look like a …

https://youtu.be/b-hasZYbuZY
To apply Occams razor for Leftists:

1. Determine how many assumptions and conditions are necessary for each explanation to be correct.

2. Blame RAYCISM, Climate Change, Trump, or COVID* or any combination.

3. Discard all other explanations.

*COVID is simply a place holder for the current crisis event of the day being used to justify autocratic behaviour. Originally Posted by texassapper
Was looking for where I had parked the“motte-and-bailey doctrine,” Thanks. Hope it wasn't making any trouble for ya.

There is something about your item #1 that does ring mostly true, but is somehow a little off. I realize that is what has flummoxed me about so many folks over the past couple years - their ability or willingness or needfulness to make so many leaps of illogic to shore up a crumbling belief, aka narrative.

It's like they are trapped in a parallel universe. One wonders if they can see reality across the void but just can't touch it or is there a high voltage fence, in their mind (sic), between the two universes that they can't muster the courage to cross it. When the reality is, it is a low voltage fence and they just think reality will harm them.

Maybe it's just indoctrinated confusion, creating free floating anxiety, which results in them believing that Up is Down, Wrong is Right or Men are Women. Likely they are entirely unaware of it even. So one wonders what voltage level event might be sufficient to shock them back to actual reality.

that is not rally surprising...

however, hes not a 5th rate troll.

he's more like 100th rate troll. thats just scraping the bottom o f the barrel.
Assumptions are not a metric used in Occams Razor.
Assumptions are not a metric used in Occams Razor. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Would not the assumption be that those that have to make many, complicated and often conflicting assumptions to be able to justify (rationalizations) their opinions and very existence not be ideally defined by Occams Razor?

From the questionable folk at Wikipedia:
Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, or Ocham's razor ( Latin: novacula Occami) in philosophy is the problem-solving principle that recommends searching for explanations constructed with the smallest possible set of elements. It is also known as the principle of parsimony or the law of parsimony ( Latin: lex parsimoniae ).
... Quite So! ...

### Salty
You didn't quote where "assumptions" are used.

They are eliminated.

Hence the kettle does not care about the lack of colour in the assumption.