Anybody tried yet Berry at HDS studio?

Sia and many others. Good memories. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yes, original Sia and original Michelle and original Winny and original Ivy and original Lovely (aka Bella)! Circa 2018

I remember Jin Joo and Sin Vee too. Great girls.

HDS Quality has gone down the drain, better Competition agencies should win (and with much friendlier and courteous Bookers!).

MotherFuckers at HDS with shitty Booker had messed up my loyalty LOL. (No pun intended with their sister agency LoL Language Of Love in Austin).
I should be used to it by now but it's still amazing to me how often tangents replace actual topics of discussion. The question was "does anybody recommend a studio other than HDS?". South Park did a whole run of episodes making fun of "remember when" with Memberberries. I admittedly still fall back on HDS because of the past but I want to move into the future. So once again does anyone recommend a studio other than HDS?
Actually, post #1 (the topic) by the OP was a question asking if anybody had tried Berry yet. It’s amazing that people want to replace the actual topic question with a question of their own that should be a new thread.
Yes it was, and no one has yet to comment. So should there be a new thread for every topic that wasn't about Berry in the dozen or so responses? That seems kind of ridiculous. Maybe I should have started a new thread but since there are a bunch of people on this thread who have used HDS and find themselves in a similar predicament as myself I didn't think it was to outrageous for me to ask if anyone has had succuss at another studio. Sorry if I offended your concepts of thread decorum.
Ha ha, not offended my friend. I was just addressing your amazement to what people were doing on this thread that you actually did yourself, lol. To answer the questions, I have not had the pleasure of trying Berry yet and as far as the Studios go, I have not had a problem with any of them with scheduling or response time. But I don’t schedule because of the studio, I schedule because of the girls. There may be three hot girls at one place but next month they may move on to another one. So I recommend all of them depending on who’s there. Happy hunting.
Yes it was, and no one has yet to comment. So should there be a new thread for every topic that wasn't about Berry in the dozen or so responses? That seems kind of ridiculous. Maybe I should have started a new thread but since there are a bunch of people on this thread who have used HDS and find themselves in a similar predicament as myself I didn't think it was to outrageous for me to ask if anyone has had succuss at another studio. Sorry if I offended your concepts of thread decorum. Originally Posted by Cladius
What's funny is that you actually derailed the thread in Post #4, so you did exactly what you are complaining about. And then instead of admitting you are wrong, you continue to be stubborn and ask us if there should be a new thread for every topic that wasn't about Berry........I mean, maybe you should answer that question since you were complaining in the first place about how "it's still amazing how often tangents replace actual topics of discussion"
I should be used to it by now but it's still amazing to me how often tangents replace actual topics of discussion. The question was "does anybody recommend a studio other than HDS?". South Park did a whole run of episodes making fun of "remember when" with Memberberries. I admittedly still fall back on HDS because of the past but I want to move into the future. So once again does anyone recommend a studio other than HDS? Originally Posted by Cladius
I know it’s different topic from original OP, but my answer to :

“Does anyone recommend a studio other than HDS?“

… is 100% YES !

HDS is old shitty expensive agency with bad services and motherfuckers running the agency with arrogant condescending Witch Bitch Booker (who we were told had apparently died but may be a storytelling LIES - and you guys know how Asian Ghost stories are, Jena Booker might have come back alive as Ghost with scary old face and long teeth ready to bite your little penis !!!) :-)))))

Go see other Agencies! Many good ones around… for me, I am fair: Lovely Angels, AsianStars / HouseK, and Pink Clubs have been the most courteous and friendly Bookers who will help with questions, I love them! The other ones are fine too. Just not HDS KDreamSelect, don’t give them the pleasure of treating you like a fucking dog!
Anybody tried yet Berry at HDS studio? I like her boobs in the pics. Originally Posted by Cinder98
Someone please schedule with Berry and report back. Her boobs look 22 but her face might be 42 lol, I will after I see a few others on my tdl
Thanks!
  • grail
  • 04-02-2022, 11:50 PM
Since this thread got hijacked. I miss Liah. Wish she would make her way back here.