Clarence Thomas will die . . .

So I guess you're the only vote for shame so far. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
?
He will die of Old age.

Your third and fourth choice are asinine, considering most men of honor do not live in shame like Joe Biden, who will sell their integrity to the highest builder. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Although we addressed him as "your honor"; he has none.
? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Old age. Natural causes. You say he will die with the shame. Right?
Poison by hilliry Clinton
The OP’s devotion to “Bidenism” is clouding his judgement.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable man who will die of old age or perhaps an age related ailment.

You ask what “Bidenism” is.?

That is when someone hates the United Stages so much that they are willing to hand over the reigns of power to an old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, corrupt piece of pathetic shit in order to destroy everything that makes this Country great.
The OP’s devotion to “Bidenism" is clouding his judgement.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable man who will die of old age or perhaps an age related ailment.

You ask what “Bidenism” is.?

That is when someone hates the United Stages so much that they are willing to hand over the reigns of power to an old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, corrupt piece of pathetic shit in order to destroy everything that makes this Country great. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Your caught-up in your own illness. Can you search the record to refresh the forum's memory and show my "devotion" to Biden?

Try thinking for yourself. Not like everyone else who can't compartmentalize.

How 'bout that! Another poll.

Poll: Most want Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from 2020 election cases

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...cases-00023377

How 'bout that! Another poll.

Poll: Most want Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from 2020 election cases

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...cases-00023377

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

did Ruthie Ginsberg recuse herself after her comments about Trump?

Nope.

Thomas shouldn't recuse himself just because Ruthie didn't.
Ruthie didn't advocate overthrowing the US Government. Clarence's wife did. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Kinda like your simpering What Aboutism.
as we all. Shakespeare said, that's what we were born to do.

Will it be Covid related? Cancer? Natural causes? (aka shear shame)

Or suicide? What say the house?

https://constitution.congress.gov/br...ALDE_00000691/

I wonder if Barley will report me again.

To somebody who gives a fuck. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Instead of worrying about when someone else dies and what from. You should concentrate on living more fully. That's basically accomplished by eating well, playing hard, good sleep and refrain from being an asshole.
Instead of worrying about when someone else dies and what from. You should concentrate on living more fully. That's basically accomplished by eating well, playing hard, good sleep and refrain from being an asshole. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He's too insecure to do that ... fantasizing is better.

"Dense" ... "Slow to apprehend; thickheaded." He prefers pictures.

Apparently, he lacks a law degree.
Ruthie didn't advocate overthrowing the US Government. Clarence's wife did. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Kinda like your simpering What Aboutism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did she? or did MSDNC tell you that?

Ruthie called for Trump to resign. this is after blabbering like the retard she was before Trump was ever elected. was that election interference? i'd say so.

so how's that massive open borders under Biden working out for America? have you had that conversation with the YR clan about why they can't have nice things yet?
Instead of worrying about when someone else dies and what from. You should concentrate on living more fully. That's basically accomplished by eating well, playing hard, good sleep and refrain from being an asshole. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But I'm so good at it. Did you see the quote about people who are not nice? We move liberty forward. Not backward like the meek. You. Easily influenced.

did Ruthie Ginsberg recuse herself after her comments about Trump?

Nope.

Thomas shouldn't recuse himself just because Ruthie didn't. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did she serve on the court when one of his many cases was in the system?

Speaking of ethics and the "honor system":

He's too insecure to do that ... fantasizing is better.

"Dense" ... "Slow to apprehend; thickheaded." He prefers pictures.

Apparently, he lacks a law degree. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And obviously you lack a license.

You didn't get it. Waco never used that word until he read my back and forth with Austin Ellen. Don't tell me I have no influence around here. Even Barley's writing is sharpening.

I like the definition I found. First was the scientific definition on density. The second definition was simple:

"of a person: stupid"

LAW AND THE HUMANITIES ROME

“THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE LAW IS TO BE A WELL-READ PERSON”

https://lawandhumanitiesrome.org/201...or%20advice%3F

No one can be a truly competent lawyer unless he is a cultivated man. If I were you I would forget about any technical preparation for the law. The best way to prepare for the law is to be a well-read person. Thus alone can one acquire the capacity to use the English language on paper and in speech and with the habits of clear thinking which only a truly liberal education can give.

Tiny,

always with the "cigarettes". Right?
But I'm so good at it. Did you see the quote about people who are not nice? We move liberty forward. Not backward like the meek. You. Easily influenced.

Did she serve on the court when one of his many cases was in the system?

Speaking of ethics and the "honor system":

And obviously you lack a license.

You didn't get it. Waco never used that word until he read my back and forth with Austin Ellen. Don't tell me I have no influence around here. Even Barley's writing is sharpening.

I like the definition I found. First was the scientific definition on density. The second definition was simple:

"of a person: stupid"

LAW AND THE HUMANITIES ROME

“THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE LAW IS TO BE A WELL-READ PERSON”

https://lawandhumanitiesrome.org/201...or%20advice%3F

Tiny,

always with the cigarettes. Right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What's your definition of Liberty?
What's your definition of Liberty? Originally Posted by Levianon17
That black and white picture above.

Goodnight sir.