What's going on with this hobby

hey my dear friend Catman..I luv ya!
I have first hand experience with sexy Miss Grace's legs...they are HOT!

The hobby has changed..like all things in life..we just gotta make the best of what we got and try to have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
thank you Dallas your a pleasure to be around luv u too
Hey Grace if your ever around the Fayetteville or Bentonville on a weekend please give me advance notice and maybe I could see those legs and their friend in person
It's changed some but still a boy meets girl place.
My intent was getting some more info
without hijacking someone else's thread. All the talk about rising prices and less activities plus other guys leaving had my interest
I have noticed that a lot of us misinterpret messages
If you think those thighs are begging for attention-- you should see their friend in the middle. She's a regular attention whore Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hope to have the pleasure on that for sure.
I think you are right.
Historically, the biz was really a short term visit that was over with quickly. Even read of an account in the old west where a guy was standing over his woman with a shotgun. You only had a few minutes, and he was going to enforce the rules.
GFE seems to be a more recent phenomenon, where both expect to get pleasure from the encounter. Now that seems to be fading away. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yeah, I miss some of the HHR providers that used to be around NWA. Rare anymore. Zero BNG, QV, HHR...I'm envious of you all that can find time to have a nooner, spend 10-30 min drive, hour session then 10-30 min back. With my schedule, it's impossible anymore. I hate corporate life.
Yaw I here ya. I never have done bng or a Qv. I have always preferred a her for the first time and tight schedules but have been doing more hours
I like to enjoy the session more
Yeah, I miss some of the HHR providers that used to be around NWA. Rare anymore. Zero BNG, QV, HHR...I'm envious of you all that can find time to have a nooner, spend 10-30 min drive, hour session then 10-30 min back. With my schedule, it's impossible anymore. I hate corporate life. Originally Posted by aloysius.x

Not always-- but sometimes ladies will offer HHR if you ask them privately. I know I do depending on the circumstance.

My preference is always an hour or more-- but that doesn't mean I don't occasionally deviate from that.
mr a
i offer hh
be that way soon
Mr a. You ask it's now available
Dallas is great if you didn't already know
I'd suggest jumping on Dallas...

Or letting her jump on you...

Or both...

Either way-- its well worth the ride
Yeah, I miss some of the HHR providers that used to be around NWA. Rare anymore. Zero BNG, QV, HHR...I'm envious of you all that can find time to have a nooner, spend 10-30 min drive, hour session then 10-30 min back. With my schedule, it's impossible anymore. I hate corporate life. Originally Posted by aloysius.x

I definitely offer all short visits. Lunch time romps are my fave!
Raven is a great one to see
I need to revisit her soon
I'd suggest jumping on Dallas...

Or letting her jump on you...

Or both...

Either way-- its well worth the ride Originally Posted by Grace Preston

mmmm we just did lol

i would so love to neet raven
and of course see grace again..sexy ladies!!

alot of ladies say they quit doing hh cause it wasnt beneficial financially...but im cool w hh
  • Sandy
  • 04-16-2022, 12:38 PM
I do half hours, with the way of the economy is now it helps us both out.
Ladies thank you for your perception
I am not trying to tell anyone how to run your biz but ad expendable money dries up maybe more of you should offer them
Ask yourself this ( is some money better then no money).
I have personally slowed down and are more selective on who gets my effort's
But each their own